aura/chorus of sionachie

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by svann, Jan 25, 2017.

1. svann Augur

Do these stack? On the one hand they both have the same name and eqr shows the effects of both going in slots 1, 2, and 3 so maybe they dont. But they seem to act in different ways so maybe they do. Aura does not change hp/mana regen on stats sheet but does show up in chat text as hps healed (even when you are full). Chorus does change hp/mana regen on stats, but doesnt show healing in chat text.

My feeling is that they do stack but aura and aria of maetanrus do not, so I should use aura+chorus of sionachie and aria of maetanrus. Is that right?
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Aura of Sionachie and Chorus of Sionachie do stack. Pulse of Sionachie also stacks if you need more regen.
    Aura of Sionachie is like a heal every tick, it is not modded.
    Chorus of Sionachie, the HP regen is modded. The mana and END regen *may* appear to be modded, but in fact are not.

I believe Aura of Maetanrus and Aria of Maetanrus do stack, at least partially.

For Aria of Maetanrus, Triple % chance and Flurry % chance are modded.
    For Aura of Maetanrus, none of the effects are modded, but they have higher base values to compensate.

This parse from a while ago shows why I think Aria and Aura stack:

[IMG]

Going from 225% Haste to Aria:
    +19.2% Triple Chance (spell: Increase Chance to Triple Attack by 40%)
    +12.2% Flurry Chance (spell: Increase Chance to Flurry by 6%)
    +27.5% Double Flurry Chance

Going from 225% Haste to Aura:
    +4% Triple Chance (spell: Increase Chance to Triple Attack by 25%)
    +12.2% Flurry Chance (spell: Increase Chance to Flurry by 22%)
    +26.4% Double Flurry Chance

Going from 225% Haste to stacking Aura + Aria:
    +21.1% Triple Chance
    +14.8% Flurry Chance (Hit 100% Flurry)
    +54.9% Double Flurry Chance (Hit 100% Double Flurry)

Since the Aura + Aria stats are largely higher than either on their own, they must stack, at least somewhat. For this reason, I would always play Aura of Maetanrus, and never the regen aura unless you have a very exceptional case.
    IblisTheMage likes this.