Aura Borealis

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kongfoo, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Kongfoo Elder

This is a challenger achievement for the mission Zalikor's Lair.

The achievement is to stand one member of your party in each of the auras during the entirety of Zalikor's flight form.

This is currently my final challenger achievement for Lesser Challenger of Rain of Fear. I've tried this multiple times and cannot figure out how it is possible. The main problem I'm running into is the egg dt. Someone keeps getting the egg dt right before he goes into flight form every time. Also the person tanking has to be on the ground floor since Zalikor leashes if you bring him to a platform. I know it is possible to get because people have done it before. If anyone has any tips on how to do this please fill me in.
  2. Edrick Augur

I don't remember the egg dt being an issue. It might be timed. If so, keep his hp right above the threshold before he takes flight, let someone get egged, free them, then damage him so he starts flying.

As for the tanking issue, you will want a mage pet for that part. The tank can't be down there for the achievement, obviously. You can heal the pet from the platforms.
  3. Romance Augur

Yeah you need to get a pet tanking it as it's about to take flight, bst pet worked fine for me in CotF. Otherwise, yeah, getting egged just before flight can be a problem.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

I did mine tanking as a war mid way up the ramp on the left of his spawn facing him. Very little gap to play with before he leash but doable. No doubt easier with a mage pet though.
  5. roguerunner Augur

Use a pet tank.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to get everyone with cowardice for the SL2 mission easily
  6. Laronk Augur

[IMG]
    Kiillz likes this.
  7. Sheex Augur

He helps the helpless? In the sky?
  8. Laronk Augur

cant you see, he's standing in the aura
  9. Kiillz Augur

Laronk wins eq.