Aug proc sequence by slot priority

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Jiggs, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Jiggs Elder

Was having a discussion about the sequence augs are supposed to proc with a guildy the other day and for the life of me I couldn't quite remember what sequence (by slot) the order was.

For example, weapon based type 4 procs, brells aug, fine silk sash belt proc, etc.

Could have sworn I saw a post years ago stating what the order was but I cannot find it.

I want to say it went something like:
    1. Primary
    2. Secondary
    3. Range
    4. Shoulders
    5. Waist
    6. ???

but... I am not sure.

So, if anyone has the correct sequence, please either reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Also, is it the same for melee as it is for casters?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Sancus Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ld-these-procs-both-work.217253/#post-3163827

The above suggests that they are not dependent on slot.

FWIW, I can say that with 2 DD proc augments in my primary (Both with Base1 as 100), along with one DD proc built into my primary (also Base1 as 100), all three procs had the same proc rate over ~16000 casts. That doesn't give any info regarding different slots, but a lot of the info that claims procs take precedence based on slot also claim that innate weapon procs take precedence over augs in your primary.
    Jiggs likes this.
  3. Jiggs Elder

Thank you Sancus for the link.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's all changed now on test to work differently.
  5. Jiggs Elder

Yeah, I saw the patch test notes.

Does the formula for "chance to crit" in the link still apply?
  6. Apoc Augur

Chance to crit should be the same as your self crit chance so when you are burning they would also crit.