Att: Darkpaw Games and Players

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Beastone, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Beastone New Member

Attention Darkpaw Games,
    In regards to Overseer
    Most people and businesses on the web are friendly and honest, but many are dishonest and fraudulent.
    Did you pay for a product or service and didn’t receive it, Yes
    or it didn’t turn out to be what you expected? Yes
    Or, did you provide a product or service and didn’t get paid ?Yes
    These questions have answers all through your forums, Many Players did not get what they were promised.
    Report Online Fraud to the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center

Go to the FBI’s Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) website, locate the type of fraud that most closely matches your situation, and click on the “File a Complaint” link to fill out an online form. The IFCC provides a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of a suspected criminal or civil violation.
    Report the incident to Internet Fraud Watch

Go to the Internet Fraud Watch website and click on the “Online complaint form” link. The Internet Fraud Watch was created by the National Consumers League, the oldest nonprofit consumer organization in the United States.
    Also, if you’re dealing with a business, report the fraud to the Better Business Bureau Online website. BBBOnLine is the arm of the Better Business Bureau that specifically deals with web sites. The BBB contacts the business involved in the dispute to see if they want to work it out amicably. When a company has a lot of complaints at the BBB, it will affect its rating.
    Contact the Attorney General’s Office

Use a search engine to find out how to contact the Attorney General’s Office of the state in which the dishonest party operates. Then file a complaint. If your complaint involves fraud, this could result in criminal charges against them.
    I intend to do my part in resolving this issue for the players you have fraudulently taken money from.
    Beastone.
  2. Herodotus Augur

IBTL
    eepok likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The only thing players were promised was that this new system is designed to help players catch up to current content by giving access to rewards that are found in past content. Its goal is to help you build up your characters faster.

Do it do this? Yes - there are collectables from past expansions
    Did you pay for this? Well, I play it free but others use their free DBC they get every month
    Did it not turn out how you expected? I like the collectable part so I am not displeased with it
    Did I provide a product or service and not get paid? WHAT ....wait.....they are supposed to pay ME for playing this game? YES this one is a winner!!!

And this is just from an armchair Perry Mason