Atrocious-achievement

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tevraii, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:23 PM.

1. Tevraii New Member

Is this doable or is it broken? We've tried many many combines of cacti with no luck.
  2. Monkman Journeyman

One "set" refers to one of each.. we've gotten to the point where we have gotten two emotes for "your foe grows stronger" but by that point both healers were Pom and we wiped.

Sucks this is another one of those achievements where anything less than the "ideal" group make up of.. 2 healers 2 tanks (one to OT the adds) and two badass dps (preferably melee incase OT goes splat and someone has to pick up the adds briefly) will not be able to accomplish this achievement.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Were you able to complete it though? I haven't tried personally, wondering if it is indeed doable, or bugged as the OP questions.
  4. Monkman Journeyman

No we did not complete it. And given the lack of responses to this thread I personally believe this achievement is either bugged or unbeatable in its current form. Could we get a dev response to this?

We got the encounter to three emotes "your foe grows stronger"

The spiteful succulent was larger than cactiki at that point.
  5. Koryu Augur

We tried collecting several of the same kind (one run with burgeoning, another run with pitiful), we tried collecting one of each type for a complete set, and we tried ignoring a spiteful until he had grown much larger than Cactiikii (he is the source of those enrage emotes, it's an indicator for group-content folks that he powers up if left alive). We never did see an atrocious succulent, but I know that it was possible to do in the raid on Beta. It's probably broken, and not in the patch notes for Test, meaning the soonest we'll be able to do it is in February.
  6. Monkman Journeyman

Aye just before I reread this post my group tested the theory that the spiteful emote was not related to achievement and it looks like that's the case. We had previously tried it with gathering 5 pitifuls and nothing happened. I don't believe anyone has finished this achievement yet
  7. Thoxsel Lorekeeper

Bugged still. Don’t know about test however if anything made the patch.