Ashengate North raid bugged in multiple places - anyone else having problems?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lorilei, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Lorilei Journeyman

So I've been doing the Ashengate North raid for some time now (Been working to get the brass instrument for housing decoration), and since the last patch(es), it's very messed up. Jenray will respond and run like he's pulling the stones out of the lava, but more often than not, they don't actually come out of the lava. Zoning or logging the chars in the raid has an inconsistent affect on this outcome.

Once the finally in Ashengate North, for the first encounter, the first round goes just fine, but for the second round, the door will not open. The drakes continue to spawn, but the drakkin behind the door cannot be reached. Quitting the expedition and starting it over again did not change this situation. Neither clicking on the door, nor using the "u" key to open it, worked.

Is anyone else having this frustration? Both situations were working fine over the last several months (yay for super rare drops...).

Any insight would be welcome.
    Lorilei - Erollisi Marr
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Check out the most recent bug thread HERE where a couple of other people have reported doors in missions and raids that are supposed to open after completing a step but failing to open. I recommend adding yours to the list.
  3. Lorilei Journeyman

Thanks, Koryu, I'll do that!
  4. Brohg Augur

Also check in with Wanuven, he completed it this past weekend to get illusion shoulder for a guildmate