As much as I love our CRT's

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qulas, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Jyve Augur

Ah, I did wonder. Plus, can't see the red anyway. But yeah, no need for us to match dev colours. I suggest <blink> tags </blink> for our names instead.
  2. Brogett Augur

Yay for colourblindness then. I didn't even know I had a red name! lol.

Is it like the red T-shirts in startrek? I do hope not!
  3. Langya Augur

Red name = moderation powers. CRTs are not mods, correct? While I am never really sure what it is, if anything, the CRT actually does, they have never been the board police. There is a certain stigma with being the board moderator just like people might respect but otherwise dislike cops. They probably don't deserve to be lumped in that category.

As for Hadce not getting into CRT...honestly, why would anyone at that tier of play want to be CRT? Being forced to play by the rules while having little overall influence seems like a bad deal. CRT just seems like it would be a muzzle. Most anyone playing at that level can have more influence just by being the usual ruthless and unrestrained critic of the game at large and its players/developers since you don't have toe the company line.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That is what anon alt accounts are for.
  5. Ronak Augur

Beimeith = Qsnoopyjr.

Pass it on!
  6. Falos Augur

Anon accounts were only useful and worthwhile for the Kiara era.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Everyone knows Qsnoopyjr was/is Elidroth.
    Jyve likes this.
  8. Shang Augur

CRT = Queens of England.
  9. Tadenea Augur

I agree should be a different color, Maybe Dark Green :)
  10. Recnarp Augur

I rather the color be off-black.
  11. Langya Augur

The purple was fine. Going with that color gives continuity from the old boards. The only spot the name color shows as being different is on the "recent activity" column anyway.
  12. WarSheol Augur

Heh ok Maybe I should have said in my first post that umm we made them aware of the problem before this thread even started, but I thought going with ketchup would be more fun :cool: and its a weekend so it will have to wait.

And I know exactly what red kryptonite does...

About the CRT program What I can say is we help the devs what ever they ask for I cant be any more detailed than that, Also as a CRT I check up on the boards and in game often to see what sort of things bother the community or are causing issues or problems, When I say in a post I will make the people who can change that aware I really do and I dont stop until some one has confirmed it was heard, its not our place to try to force our opinions on them as thats not what this program is about.

I feel very lucky and privlaged to be part of this volunteer team and take it very seriously, if some one has a legit problem I do my best to do what I can, and on the side in our free time we almost completed Crystalla's EQ AA web site found in my signiture that was a complete side project that a handfull of us did I think it ended up being over 500 pages worth? So yeah I might seem a bit goofy on the surface but I am here if any one needs me. :cool:
  13. Caudyr Augur

Would I be a bad person if I said this wouldn't surprise me? ;)
    Jyve likes this.
  14. Hatsee Augur

My money would be on Prathun.
  15. Falos Augur

Well it is without a doubt not Ngreth.
  16. Jyve Augur

Then it'd be 'Big Bad Balance Bosses'
  17. Shang Augur

Qsnoops was either Elidroth or Merloc.
  18. Leerah Augur

Hates cats....
  19. Nolrog Augur

Our plan for dominating the universe is coming to fruition. First our names in red, next, take over the world!!!!!
    Bauer likes this.
  20. Piestro Augur

Plus it's much easier to track them now. Not that it was ever very hard.

Adding color style to names in thread lists was a modification we made to this forum software, it appears to be acting up. I'll take a look at what is causing it and have it fixed.
  21. Fenthen aka Rath

Yeah, you'd have no idea from inside a thread.