As much as I love our CRT's

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qulas, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Qulas Augur

Can we please not have their names be red like the SoE employees are.
    Vouivre and Rtugok like this.
  2. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, why can't they be the lighter purple-ish color they were before? >_<
  3. WarSheol Augur

Red? does red scare you or does it remind you of Ketchup? :cool:

Why Qulas why, why do you hate the color red?
  4. Caudyr Augur

LOL.

In my case I see the red names and I keep thinking it's a dev's response to something...and then realize it's just a CRT member, so seeing the old color for them return would probably be the best thing, imo.
  5. WarSheol Augur

Just a CRT? CRTs have feelings to /cry :cool:
  6. Songsa Augur

CRT rules EQ world aren't we? so red color is just ok.
  7. WarSheol Augur

Hmm maybe we are red because we got promoted, CRTs rock!!! :cool:

Wonder what new super powers I got with this red stuff.
  8. Hatsee Augur

Nope, just makes you think someone important posted when it was simply a CRT.

Ketchup is disgusting btw.
    JERUS and Falos like this.
  9. Falos Augur

Quoted for truth
  10. WarSheol Augur

ahhh I see how it is, its them ketchup haters ive heard of you people. Keeping an eye on you...
    Geroblue likes this.
  11. Daislet Augur

someone get rejected for CRT maybe? /hug it out
  12. Falos Augur

Ehh, I know this is directed at Hadce, but let's be honest. CRT members aren't bad people, I get along with several of them i'm sure there are CRT members he get's along with as well...

But seriously, I view the CRT program as like Student Council in highschool.. they have a SLIGHTLY bigger voice with the dev then non CRT members but it is ultimately a powerless position and overrated. Doesn't mean they are bad people, nor does it mean they are necessarily bad players, it just means people sometimes overestimate the importance of the CRT program IMO.
    Leerah, Brogett and JERUS like this.
  13. shiftie Augur

I remember when Hadce was writing his app to the CRT program. He started it over 50 times and could never get past a variation of "I make a good candidate b/c people are dumb and bad at this game".
    Genadine, Utdaan, Shang and 4 others like this.
  14. -----Cinexa----- Elder

15. Crystilla Augur

Red names for CRT is just wrong and should be changed.
    Funny thing is, when I'm inside this thread, no CRT member names are showing up as red. It's only from outside the thread I see it.
  16. Rouan Augur

As much as I love the CRTs, it's much easier to lug around an LCD monitor. Plus, they take up way less space on the desk.
    Utdaan, Leerah, Saroc_Luclin and 2 others like this.
  17. JERUS Augur

=( I don't feel important now.

Seriously though, I totally agree, we're not devs shouldn't be the same color. And i like ketchup.

Pretty good summary of what we are/do. Our opinions don't hold any more importance than anyone else, we just get a few more avenues for it to be heard..
  18. JERUS Augur

Don't you miss that glow and the pain in your eyes after looking at one for more than 30 minutes!?
  19. Candydare Elder

Ask them to show your names in Purple ( the color of Fear Shard! );)
  20. Tharkis Princess

The CRT was exposed to some red kryptonite at SOE Live and we've all become super powered, fear our red outside a thread and black inside a thread names!
    WarSheol likes this.