Fixed Internally Arx Mentis Plate

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Conq, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Conq Augur

Cleric doesn't show the achievement under General --> Vanity --> Hero's Forge - Arx Mentis Plate. It simply is not listed in the cleric achievements. This is a bug, yeah?
    Conq
    Nilwean, Rondor and Thunderkiks like this.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Leather is also the same way. Was rather anti climactic when I equipped it all and didn't get the achievement.
  3. Rondor Augur

Some extra information to help narrow this down:
    • It's the same for the Arx Mentis Cloth achievement: it is missing on my characters who don't have the achievement complete but who do have Hero's Forge enabled on them.
    • The Thaell Ew ornament achievement is also missing.
    • However, a character of mine who got the "Hero's Forge - Arx Mentis Cloth" achievement a few years ago in May 2016 still has this achievement showing and complete today. Another character who has "Hero's Forge - Thall Ew Plate" completed in October 2015 also has it showing and complete today. But other characters of mine with the Hero's Forge enabling flag don't see their (incomplete) Arx Mentis and Thaell Ew ornaments achievements in their respective lists at all.
    • Note that both these missing/strange achievements are from the TDS expansion.
  4. Nilwean Elder

Thaell Ew Leather achievement is also missing for me.
  5. Rondor Augur

As of the patch on 2020-05-20.

The above-mentioned issues with missing achievements for Arx Mentis and Thaell Ew ornaments seem to be all resolved for me now, on all characters that I noticed the issue on. Please consider marking this bug as Fixed now. Thank you!

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-may-20-2020.266342/