Arx Mentis -Achievements but No coins*

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ravwolf, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Ravwolf New Member

Just checking to see if anyone on server has had this issue*. As Raid leader in Champions of Champions Of Norrath I fell victim to it myself. After a weekly Arx Mentis 1-2-3 -4 etc Completed for evening and "Destroyer of the Citadel " 30/30 Achievement window flashes ON.(August 12/2015) Yet no rewards window with coins Bonus?
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

Did you check your inventory for the coins.
  3. Bandeko New Member

Unfortunately I even had him do an output file to see if we could find them hidden somewhere in a bag. No luck there either, just nothing. -(
  4. Brudal Augur

Were you max unclaimed quest rewards and happen to die after you clicked your 30th key?
  5. Ravwolf New Member

It seems after 11 days no response from daybreak. I've tried Inventory search,log file search
    The Achievement window is Updated 30/30.I have no key in any bags, No Reward window to match
    Very discouraging to say the least ,after victories in TDS Arx Mentis a monumental achievement met by frusteration.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

wait? are you looking for a key in your bag or did you type it wrong?
    no I thought the achievement was 250 raid coin.
    well did you get more of your guild the 30/30 achievement did it work for them?
    iupdate your petition is the only way to contact them on this issue unless you bug the achiment in the new daybreak fourms.