Artisan's Prize wiki page

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drewie, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Drewie Augur

Arraden, Yinla, Endless and 6 others like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Great write up!

An addition: Borik Darkanvil in PoK has a couple books only he has.

Intricate Weapon Smithing
    Inured Weapon Smithing

And a maybe only he has: Simple Weapon Smithing, I'm not positive on this one.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

You don't need the Max Evolved trophy, any trophy or TS mod item will work.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

thanks for the mention!
  5. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Excellent! :)
  6. Brohg Augur

this is not true

also Epic Retelling is only associated with the history of this project, it is not at all required

also Zam.com is a terrible awful website now. I regret going to that webpage to see what you'd made
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Ya you only need 300 Skill to craft a seal yourself, and this is also where the Max trophy comes into play, he will only give the task to craft the seals if you have 300 skill plus maxed trophy. If you buy/trade for all of them you can get the aug without having any TS's at 300.
    Brohg likes this.
  8. Brohg Augur

specifically, 250/all is required, for Eron's jewelry. the Artisan's Prize itself carries no additional requirement
  9. Drewie Augur

Thanks for the feedback! I added a few books sold by Tailor Kujen (Tailoring) and Blacksmith Gerta (Smithing) and I fixed the prerequisites for the quest and the seals.

As for An Epic Retelling, it actually seems to be an alternative to The Artisan's Wares according to this blog page :
  10. smash Augur

Epic retelling has noting to do with artisan.
  11. Endless Augur

Didn't see a way to mention on wiki, but Useful Automated Vendor in Brell's Rest also sold a recipe scroll "On Quivering" that I had not yet scribed.
  12. Drewie Augur

You can use the Edit link on the top of the page to edit the article, as long as you have a Zam account. I added the missing book (only 1 recipe learned from it), thanks!
  13. Endless Augur

Also
    But then you quote Dazarn
    So is it non-trivial or just has to be greater than zero? I got the massage in game on a trivial combine that I learned a new recipe. Just not sure that counts towards advancing beyond 300.
  14. Endless Augur

You can skill up on a trivial recipe. Just went up 1 point to 304 in baking after 3 different recipes that trivial at under 200 skill.
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Non-Trivial I think was supposed to be No-Fail. You can get skill ups from new combines lower then your skill, but if the new combine is a No Fail recipe you can't skill up on those.
  16. Gommy Journeyman

Not being a , but what's wrong with zam? Works brilliantly for me.
    Genuinely curious.
  17. Brohg Augur

You're a subscriber I presume then? Their new ad service wrecks every page and most browsers
  18. Febb Augur

Their new ad system only works with chrome based browsers. Google chrome, opera, chromium. Use Firefox or Safari or any other browser with either adblock plus or ublock origin and you won't have any issues with ads.
  19. Arraden Augur

Yay Drewie!