Artisan's Prize problems

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lekani Fastpaws, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Lekani Fastpaws New Member

I have been doing the quests for the artisan's prize and I am up to creating the seals. Our friendly Halas Artisan will give me the baking, jewelry and fishing quests for the seals but no other. I have a 7/7 maxed trophy for Jewelry, Baking, Tailoring, Pottery and Brewing, so I should be offered Tailoring, Pottery and Brewing as well. Anyone had a similar issue?
  2. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

no, i just did it 2 weeks ago on 3 chars, works for me
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Have you checked your quest logs to make sure you are not at your limit? If you have to many quests in your log you wont be able to receive more at a certain point.
    Fenthen and minimind like this.
  4. Zynt Augur

Question - I finished Wares yesterday and got the supply quests for baking, brewing, fishing, jewelry, smithing, tailoring, and fletching as well as the main Artisan Prize quest. He will not give me research or pottery. Both of those are 315+ but neither have 7/7 trophy. I have read only 1 trophy needs to be 7/7 and multiple people have told me, one while I was standing there, that they got supply quests w/o 7/7 trophies in those skills. Any idea why he won't give them to me? It seems awfully coincidental that the only 2 he won't give me are the same 2 I do not have 7/7 trophies in but then multiple folks are saying it wasn't needed as long as you have 1 fully evolved trophy.
  5. Visitor Augur

You can only do Seals for the trades you have maxed trophy, and fishing if it is 200. The you only need 1 maxed is to complete the quest, as no one class can make all the seals and you will have to acquire some- or all if you choose from others.
    minimind likes this.
  6. Zynt Augur

Gotcha. That's what I was thinking even though I had more than one person tell me they got the supply quests for skills that they didn't have max trophy for. I was going to max the last two trophies regardless so it's no big deal. I appreciate the confirmation.
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

Have a guildie working on Eron's #1. He has handed in everything, waited a minute for the next hail, and Eron just tells him that he needs more bag space. He has 2 top level inventory slots open, and 20 free slots in his bags. Any ideas?
  8. Duder Augur

Are you sure they have a top level inventory slot open? That means a bag slot is empty. If they are carrying 10 bags, they need to be carrying 9.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

According to what they are telling me, they have 2 top inventory slots open.
  10. Duder Augur

Make sure, that wording, "top level inventory slot" has confused many.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is in the recent comments in Allah:

As for the notes on having an upper bag slot open - I was curious about this, so when at this stage tonight on two alts, I started by clearing my last bag (lower right), and still got the message that I had to clear a spot. I cleared the bottom left, and still got the message, but as soon as I cleared the 4th down on the right I was able to get the Jeweler's Kit.

Since I was doing this stage on two toons, I used the other to test the 3rd bag down on the left. I cleared the last slot (lower right), and got the message. I then replaced that bad and cleared the 3rd down on the left, and received the kit.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  12. Sokon Augur

I've seen repeatedly in write ups state you needed 1 max trophy to get artisan's prize. I have artisan's prize. I've never maxed a trophy. I have only ever requested a trophy quest once and seeing it's length removed myself from it before completing. The only 15% mods I have are from hammer of ironfrost and akhevan shears, the rest of my mods are geerlok.

I don't, and never have had, a single trophy at any level of evolution.

I got the prize several years back, but about 6 months- 1 year after it was live. I didn't craft any of the seals myself.