Arsin the Blaze - TMB mission Under the Robe - Demiplane of Life

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yinla, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Damage output is over 10K more than it was when the expansion was released (42,500 max hit)

Was just hit by the following on AB.
    [Fri Jul 31 13:51:40 2020] Arsin the Blaze hits YOU for 56675 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough)
    [Fri Jul 31 13:51:40 2020] Arsin the Blaze hits YOU for 6938 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough)
    [Fri Jul 31 13:51:41 2020] Arsin the Blaze begins casting Burning Bones.
    [Fri Jul 31 13:51:41 2020] Arsin the Blaze hit you for 55813 points of fire damage by Burning Bones.
    Skuz and Febb like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So, what your saying is that this did not work?:;)

I'm working on re-tuning TBM scaling content. (Except for the Hate / Fear Revisited NPCs, which were already retuned). These changes will go out with the July update.
    Prathun, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well this is a mission not a HA, so no idea if it was included in that, also just noticed that Burning Wrath is listed as decrease HP for 43462 but that landed for 55813 damage.

This is also not on a TLP, so no idea if that makes any difference.

I would PM Prathun but.....
  4. Nniki Augur

I believe only spells were affected with his re-tuning.

July 15, 2020 update:
    Test update discussion:
  5. Sikash New Member

Well all the HA's are completely overtuned at present, this needs to be fixed as you cannot do most of them with mercs.
    CatsPaws and Yinla like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well Burning Wrath is a spell and is still doing over 10K more than it did previously.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Right, but Arsin is still scaling +5 levels, instead of +3.

As an aside, I was able to 3+ Merc him down post patch, but I had to make sure both my healer mercs were outside his Mana drain.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Thanks for posting this, the TBM HA's Scaling up too high was one aspect I was aware of, this being a mission rather than one of the HA makes me think that we can pretty much lump together all of the stuff which is not open world under the same scaling issue umbrella so to speak.

Mob levels, Melee Damage & some spells still - despite the first pass of spell changes Prathun ran are still scaled way over TBM was and this is making it content that even raid geared players are having difficulty dealing with & a group comprising 3 group-geared players + 3 mercs would not be able to defeat.