Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by davnegsep, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I highly doubt GMs will be keeping lists other then the records they normally keep on petitions. But someone not answering and getting petitioned wont get anyone in trouble.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

RMT is much more lucrative on Aradune. Follow the Benjamins.
  3. Kittany Augur

Love him or hate him, I think Asmongold has an interesting take on "botting". And while this video isn't EQ, I think it still pertains to EQ.

Edit: Can't figure out how to make the video start from the beginning :(
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

I never understood why they capped the GM "experiment" right when Velious comes out as there's always a huge problem in SG with this type of stuff.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

If you never commit to something, you've always got a backdoor out of accountability.

Slacker pro tip.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  6. Machen New Member

It's simply a money thing. By saying they will do it, they increase the initial rush (players have been asking for more GM support since 1999...) DPG holds out the possibility the extra support will go longer, without committing to it, so people will think that hey maybe SG will be addressed. I bet when (not if) the extra GM's get canned, there will not be any announcement. In six months DPG will probably gain the benefit of people thinking there might still be extra GM support when there actually isn't any.

The funny thing is, literally no one has more reason to be pissed off right now about the queues and lag on Aradune than the newly-hired GM staff. Their jobs and livelihood are being directly endangered by their employer not getting their **** together on this stuff. If they get fired after six months due to finances, it is 100% on DPG at this point--the player interest was there, clearly, and if DPG had launched a server that could allow everyone to play and maintain that player base, likely there would have been plenty of money to keep the extra GM's around. Right now it's very hard to see that happening.
    YerAWizard likes this.
  7. nanoh New Member

Isn't this what you asked for

Be careful what you wish for I guess
  8. nanoh New Member

9. Nbur New Member

IS
    BOXER

is amazing - if you are willing to learn and pay for it.
  10. Kilimanjaro New Member

Why bother with the rathe giants tho can't you make decent plat in plenty of other places?
  11. Nbur New Member

100% better places - go to HHK and kill all the guards and nobles - WAY WAY more cash.