Argin Hiz Raid Video

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duhbeast, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Duhbeast Augur

Here is a video of Freelance Open raiding Argin Hiz raid. No editing, just music as I played. You can see how we handle the Phoenixes.

SanoBard, Esero and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  2. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Why do people have PC names turned on
    Iila and Fenudir like this.
  3. Stubar Augur

Just out of curiosity, at 7 mins or so you lose your pet and take the time to re-summon and buff. Any particular reason you don't have one suspended for when that happens?
    Romance and Enkel like this.
  4. Duhbeast Augur

Yeah, I didn't have one in the pipes. I should have known you would bust me on that one.
  5. Romance Augur

Neat video, I remember when these were much more prevalent, I kind of wish people would make them more often.

On a side note, you may also consider using disc/burn aa's more often. Your video is actually a great tool for you to see opportunities for doing more damage :)

Thanks for sharing!
    Synisca, Stubar and Esero like this.
  6. Zaknaffein Augur

Cool Duhbeast, but next time do /show 1 ! Way too much clutter on the screen. I'll hit you up in game later this week (Zak here) about video capturing. Been wanting to do this myself for a few reasons, Romance touched up on some of them.. Use it as playback to critique and to also see what happens/what went wrong so on so forth. Fraps is what I know, I think there are some more, Sony Vegas is something I'd like to learn but I probably need to take some classes for all that heh.
  7. Duhbeast Augur

I use X split with twitch.tv. yes, bring on the critique! There will be more videos to come.
  8. Nickster86 Elder

Excellent video. Thank you for posting that
  9. Axxius Augur

One question from a raid leader point of view: why move the raid to a different location for each phase of the event, instead of doing it all in one spot? Just saying. ;)
  10. Marshall Maathers Augur

That would be boring! :p
  11. Narknon Augur

Why do you even attack the swords?
    Axxius likes this.
  12. Duhbeast Augur

We kill the yellow swords only to avoid getting overrun. The swords spawn by time and % right?
  13. Duhbeast Augur

I had player names on because why not? I do run streams with names off at times too, but when there are spells and so many players and mobs it's hard to see everything either way. Also, you can see all of the beautiful tribes within our organization.
  14. Narknon Augur

The swords aren't immune to all CC
  15. Stubar Augur

Parse padding...duh
    Axxius likes this.