Are You Prepared for Terror of Luclin?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Febb Augur

I find it quite ironic that someone with the forum handle LaceLeather has a problem with women/aliens dressed in leather.
    Shindius and CatsPaws like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yes, and they are referred to as Akhevan not "nothing women".

Since EQ runs at about 20 times Earth time* they've been doing so a minimum of 400 years so they are centuries more mature than you are & have earned the right to dress any way they dang well please.

*72 minutes to a day means 20 EQ days in 1 Earth day
    Shindius likes this.
  3. Alnitak Augur

Are those Akhevans dressed in leather ? My guess - those are 3-D printed Lucinite imbued custom-fit armor pieces, made with high-molecular-weight acrylia-containing polymers.
    And look at those spears! Defintely have spear tips made with enchanted lucinite forged acrylia alloys.
    Looks nothing like any prostitute could steal from any patron: Akhevan males do not go to red-light districts, they've got gorandas for that.
  4. Cidran Augur

Won't deny the art has a slight "Lineage 2 flavor" upon it, but I think calling them "prostitutes" is going quite too far.
    Shindius and Skuz like this.
  5. Marton Augur

You should be glad they are dressed at all :D.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

It isn't new. This is Firiona Vie. And when I saw her it certainly caught my eye.

[IMG]

A great many gamers are men, or boys, or some variation thereof, and it catches the eye and attracts attention. Advertising is about getting noticed. This is advertising.
    Shindius likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Gosh I was only 18 in that picture. They promised they would not use it after they substituted Holly for the public appearances.
    Shindius and Nennius like this.