Are you guys ever going to finish the luclin expansion

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Datacurved, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Datacurved New Member

One of the reasons i quit back in the day was the fact i bought the luclin expansion and it was an unfinished product... For chriat sake the boss was supposed to be the title character but was never added nor the final zone in which she dwells (TOWER ON THE BOX ART) plz can you right this wrong and give us a finished product after all these years... Hell. Ill even make models for you if you already dont have the assets too finish it
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Hello. Welcome.
  3. Duder Augur

Plane of Shadow - Luclin is the target raid there, I’m not sure where you got the idea that the tower depicted in the art was the residence of Luclin or that it was to be a playable zone with Luclin as a boss... cite your sources
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Asking them to "finish" an expansion made years ago? I guess it's an interesting discussion but probably not for the Support Forum. I would think the TLP forums would be the best place to discuss it unless you actually thought a game dev was going to comment "OMG we forgot to finish that expansion lets get on it NOW!"

Don't mean to be harsh it just sounds a little silly for a support forum post.
  5. Coder Joe Journeyman

For some reason this reminded me of Seinfeld and how Kramer hadn't worked for countless years because he was technically on strike against the yogurt shop he worked for so many years ago.

If they fix Luclin 18 years after it was released we'll all finally come back and play EQ :)
    CrazyLarth and Duder like this.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Think you have your lore wrong about the purpose of that unfinished tower.
  7. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

I can understand the OP a little bit - several Luclin-zones have these places, that just look like there should be an exit to another zone but are in fact dead ends.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think something like the unknown gate ring in Shard's Landing would be something they could update but maybe its going to be part of a new expansion.

But I don't expect the flamin hot guys with that long hair that are in my risque paperback romance novel to really be there! Nor do I expect the box art for any game to be true. And thank goodness its not.

Art is just that, subject to the artists interpretation on what they are told. After all if you really look at certain well known female rulers in the game they don't really reflect the human one that just left, but they were based on her.