Are You An Erollisi Day Lover?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Norrathians everywhere can be participants in spreading Erollisi Marr’s word of love!

[IMG]

“Good tidings and blessings of love to you! The days of Erollisi are upon us.” - Emissary of Erollisi
    It’s that time of year again! Erollisi Day is held in honor and celebration of Erollisi Marr. Norrathians everywhere can become participants in the act of spreading her word of love! This event runs for two weeks, and this year’s Erollisi Day starts on Wednesday, February 4, 2015, and runs until 11:00PM on Wednesday, February 18, 2015.

What brings more feelings of happiness and love to some adventurers than holiday-themed items and special achievements? If you check under the “Special” tab in your in-game Achievement window, you should be able to see what is needed to get the Erollisi Day achievement!

If you’re ready to do your part, seek out the Emissary of Erollisi and Grimble Grumblemaker in the Plane of Knowledge!

If you’re looking for more information on Erollisi Day, there’s a great write up on Fanra’s EverQuest Wiki here.

In addition, new Erollisi-themed items are coming to the Marketplace this week!

[IMG]
    While Player Studio items are permanent additions to the Marketplace, Erollisi-themed items without the Player Studio anvil will only be available until 11:59PM on Saturday, February 28, 2015.

Don’t miss out on Erollisi Day this year, or spending time with the Norrathians that are close to your heart!
    Fanra likes this.
  2. Melanippe Augur

Is this making reference to ALL items currently available in the Marketplace with the exception of those marked with the Player Studio anvil or merely those associated with the Erollisi Day events?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

This is referencing only the non-Player Studio Erollisi-themed items in the Marketplace. I've corrected this forum post to clarify.
    Oxgoad likes this.
  4. IceSy Augur

Actually Roshen, the Player Studio items that are "Holiday themed" do rotate out once the holiday they are associated with is past,.. but the come back the next year. ;)
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Unless someone changed calendars on me, Wednesday is the Eighteenth of February, not the Nineteenth.

The nineteenth is a Thursday.

I really think you meant to type 18 and typed 19. :)
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

I have fat fingers. I've corrected this date.

You're correct. This event will be live for two weeks. Weds, Feb 18 is the correct last day for Erollisi Day events this year.
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. Manapause Journeyman

The new Player Studio items for sale today are fantastic. It seems that in the past there has been more available in the Marketplace for Erollisi Day. Will none of the prior items be brought back this year? A couple items that I'm thinking of specifically were the I Love You Teddybear and Erollisi Day Wedding Cake, both player made by IceSy. Player Studio artists work hard, their seasonal items should be made available in the Marketplace for the celebration every year after the year they are introduced imo. Thanks! :)
    Lisandra likes this.