Are the newer randomized progression servers also free trading servers?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Agrippa, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Agrippa Augur

At it's creation, almost every item found in Norrath, including dragon loot was freely tradable. Progressively, however, the developers saw to it that just about everything was designed to rot. Anyhow, the progressive server guide is quite dated and inaccurate. I'm seeing some of the comments here talking about these newer servers supporting free trade. My question is do they feature the same free trading ruleset that Firiona Vie offers? Or are they just speaking of the earliest expansions where almost everything wasn't designed to rot?
  2. Mithra Augur

Nearly everything on Mischief is tradable. Keys, epics and some quest pieces are not.
  3. Agrippa Augur

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm not seeing the guide being updated to show what expansions the TLP servers are currently in. Is Mischief still in a very early phase, where almost everything was tradable be design? Or has it progressed to point that almost all items would rot on normal servers?
  4. Mithra Augur

We just started depths of darkhollow, so yes a large amount of things would rot if they were no trade.

mischief schedule
    Meridian likes this.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

What a strange way to word your question...

Mischief Free Trade functions identically to FV.
    Brildon likes this.