Are Heroic Shaman Broke ?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Lorewood, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Lorewood Lorekeeper

I made a 85 Heroic troll shaman and unlike my 110 shaman(?) something seems wrong with this character. Sitting in the guildhall He has a regeneration sitting of 165ish but as soon as I zone into a non-safe zone it goes to negative numbers, sitting and out of combat. Needless to say he is about useless in group because I am always having to wait on him to meditate compared to the druid and necromancer,even with hitting canni everytime its up.
    So my question is: is this typical and they have shammies this messed up or is this toon just bugged somehow?
    In Bixie warfront sitting and standing (out of combat )

[IMG]

They already have shamans so hard to play compared to other characters that for fast paced group play they are almost a joke ( no insult intended to all you dedicated Shaman players ) it is just my opinion having boxed so many different characters for example regen of 162 for a 78 necro in partial elegant gear in this group. its just funny that between druid necro and the shammmie each casting 2 spells each a mob the shammy is out of mana in 3 mobs and the other 2 are 90+ and yes even with having a canni in there ( ridiculous spell mana cost on the shammy ) for sameish damage, let alone regeneration issues.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

First, you probably want the Priests subforum, and not the Casters one (INT based in here).

Second, I just created a heroic shaman on Xegony and moved to Bixie Warfront … and saw only positive numbers.

Sounds like you have already played this toon some, so what I'd do next is remove all buffs/auras/etc. Remove all gear. Camp completely out and come back again. Re-equip and rebuff and go and check. If fixed, great.

If not, I'd log out again and delete all character files associated with character and try again (delete = move out of EQ folder to somewhere else on computer).

After that, I got nothing except delete and recover heroic and start again (assuming it was not a first generation freebie).
  3. Lorewood Lorekeeper

it was supposed to be in priests ...must have mis-clicked. I have 2 levels on him now so hate to re-roll but i will try the rest and see. he has been killed logged out etc. I am wondering if it has something to do with going from a payed account to a silver might have something to do with it ..but he is sitting here all red regenerate still ( also have you killed anything with him )
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Is your gear yellow?
  5. Belkar_OotS Augur

So possible causes to rule out.

Any yellow gear? Aka gear that you can't currently get benefits from if too low level or prestige if a free to play account.
    Check for negative stats from your power source.
    Check your buffs i.e. Geomantra for anything which may have a negative.
  6. Lorewood Lorekeeper

So...after suffering with this for the last week ...I post and all of a sudden it's magically fixed ..or is at the moment anyway..thanks for the suggestions Cragzop ...
  7. Lorewood Lorekeeper

I have none of that ....thx
  8. Lorewood Lorekeeper

OK, another case of DA that proves even us old players can do stupid crap (especially?).
    [IMG]

So for the next player that can not figure out where their regeneration went an their shabby lil heroic shammy......