Are CSR tickets bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Just_Another_SK, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Just_Another_SK Elder

Hi all quick question, has anyone had a ticket answered recently? I admit I haven't filed many petitions since SoE became Daybreak, but in the past if it took 24 hours to get a response that was a long wait, Since I have been back I have filed 2 tickets one 8 days ago that was marked solved after 8 days with no reply at all on the ticket, and One 4 days ago that I have been waiting to hear something from DB as a response, so basically wondering is it bugged possibly that they are not registering the tickets? or Was the number of CSR reps cut back? Heck I even tried calling them went through all the prompts to get a recorded message telling me they don't do phone support and to file a ticket in game =/
  2. valiantSeven Elder

It's not bugged, it's just how it is now a days.

I'll save you the trouble, though. Whatever you petitioned about, the answer is that they won't help. Best of luck!
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I usually get mine answered in a day or maybe 3 if other stuff is happening causing people to file more petitions. A lot depends on what your issue is?
    Sometimes we can help here faster than they can. Plus I think we have a much larger knowledge base in our posters/readers.
    Nightmares likes this.
  4. Nightmares Augur

The system auto solves petitions if you don't keep up on them(seen it myself, it's somewhere between 3-8 days, not exactly sure, but I've had it happen). Keep it open and bump it every couple of days so it stays open.
    But I do suggest you search the knowledge database thoroughly first in case you can get answers there. and Yes, post something in either: the Veteran's Lounge and Support forums or both.
    Remember to never give your User ID, Password, CC info or any other personal info to anyone on the forums or in game if they are stating they work for DB. DB has all your info they need, they'll never ask for it.
    Now, Things do get missed in high volume times, so you'll just have to be patient with your ticket. Sometimes if they are willing to help you on an issue that demands actual help, it may take time for them to get in contact with you directly for that help. so again, Patience.
  5. Just_Another_SK Elder

well to make it short, I went through a nasty divorce, and my vindictive X decided to delete all my characters the day before she moved out I never thought she would sink so low and always stay logged in so she just camped me and deleted them all ...I petitoned with a request for them to restore only 2 of them to past save I could care less about the 8 others i never played, Ive been a payed subscriber since 99 - even when i took breaks i still payed for my account, also have spent more in the marketplace than i care to admit especially for the 2 characters Im asking for help with - I remember accidently deleting a character about 8 years ago I petitioned SoE and 8 hours later I had the character back - Hopefully Daybreak is as helpful
  6. Warpeace Augur

Not so much:(
  7. Nightmares Augur

yeah no. the possibility is there that a GM or Dev might take pity on you and/or the situation, but they did put out a message a while ago that they weren't going to be restoring deleted characters anymore. You may just wanna civil suit your ex for ALL the money of the items you lost and all. But keep trying, Someone at DB might be able to do something.
    I wish there was more to say on this
  8. Just_Another_SK Elder

That's sad I was over seas when SoE became daybreak, so I never knew they put that message out Nightmares - Geeze atleast offer us a character restoration item buyable in the marketplace, Id pay to get my favorite 2 characters back =(
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230630907-Missing-Character

I hope this is wrong and you can recover your characters.
  10. Just_Another_SK Elder

wow it just hit me she deleted 18 years of my life in what im guessing took her less than 30 seconds, and now I might never get it back .. If thats the case not sure i want to start over again I love FV and the people there but Losing the characters you have been through so much on and have in some ways become a part of you really sucks, I never was one who played alts alot I prety much stayed with2 characters that alternated as mains over the years and had accomplished so much from launch till she deleted them on those 2 characters its heartbreaking
  11. Just_Another_SK Elder

Not sure how to Quote here but thanks Fanra - I would just replace the word "can't" with "won't" since I know its possible too do /sadface
  12. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you can't get an answer from Customer Service through petitions, I recommend trying to create a thread here: Player Support

Again, it looks like they won't restore deleted characters but I would ask.
  13. Just_Another_SK Elder

ok thank you very much Fanra for taking the time to help :)
  14. Yruc Augur

To delete a character you must type in their name, so it is a "conscience" choice and not an accidental one. Your account was logged in at it's normal location / IP so it won't look like it was hacked.

She had access to the account (anyone did who had access to the computer). Daybreak will have no idea if it was you or your ex who deleted the characters. Sorry to say it, but very doubtful they will restore. You might get lucky and maybe get a sympathetic Daybreak rep who will help.
  15. Just_Another_SK Elder

Yeah looks like i'm screwed unless i get a rep who is willing to help sadly
  16. Just_Another_SK Elder

well copy+paste
    Justin "Woebot" C.
    Today at 14:36

Greetings,

I'm sorry to hear that you have a deleted character which you would like restored. Regrettably the deletion of a character is now permanent, and we are unable restore a character once they have been deleted. I apologize if this causes an inconvenience.
    Sincerely,
    GM Woebot

So now i must decide start over from scratch or move on Im very sad atm but thank you all for your help today
  17. solarfly New Member

Customer support was pretty responsive with me recently. When I paid for a character account transfer, I got email saying the transfers were broken. Two days later, they said they fixed it and asked in email if I would still like a refund, or just do the transfer, so I replied asking to do the transfer. Then, another two days later, my characters were actually transferred and they emailed me letting me know. I know it's a paid service, but they were pretty interactive. Also, subscribers get customer support priority, which is stated on the website, so there's that too. Just making sure apples to apples is being compared.
  18. Rivitt Elder

When you petition, you'll get a autoresponse to your email suggesting common causes. Then, you MUST reply to that in order for them to look at it.
  19. Just_Another_SK Elder

I have been paying since november of 99 so I assume thats the priority you speak of? :)
    Rivitt likes this.
  20. valiantSeven Elder

Not to be that guy that told you so, but...

Sorry to hear about what happened, though. It must be pretty nice getting paid to answer support tickets with a different copy/paste format of "nope" all day long. Say you can't help and that it's against policy to provide customer service and you're hired!