Aradune <Wrath> [Hardcore Raiders] EST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hippiee, May 22, 2020.

1. Hippiee New Member

<Wrath> is accepting all new members in preparation for TLP launch!

We aim to be the premier progression guild on Aradune.

We steer away from the neckbeard rage clown fiestas that other top guilds get into. Let them argue while WE kill the dragon.

Our goal is to start new Raids ASAP after each content unlock. Members are encouraged to spend their play time leveling until their Main reaches 50. We aim to have a laid back, friendly atmosphere while also striving for excellence both in raids and out. We will not be the 'toxic top guild' everyone has seen over the years.

Our leadership has been in Norrath for two decades, and has seen every different type of guild and drama. From these learning experiences we cultivated a Server First guild on WoWClassic last year, and know what it takes to succeed.

Listening to Discord is mandatory during raids.

You raid? You get loot. We gear our members for success, we don't funnel it into officers or favored members. Whatever system we end up using, it will be 100% transparent and fair.

We are an EST guild, with raid times in the evenings. Raid frequency is dependent upon lockouts, obviously we will stack our timers. You should be able to raid at least 2-3x a week when more content opens.

New Members should join our Discord! We just set it up and have had people steadily flowing in.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/YGBHPcb

We are also currently looking for:
    Discord Admin - Recruiters
  2. Lumiens Augur

I only counted 15, I think you are exaggerating a bit.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Does "premier" and "hardcore" mean you are competing for open world raid targets?
  4. Hippiee New Member

Our Disc has started filling up, can't wait to see more of you in there!
  5. Hippiee New Member

Of course. Probably wont contest the first cycle or two, as I doubt 50+ of us will be Raid ready in 3 days -- but we encourage members to grind out 50 ASAP.
  6. Sir Sev New Member

Sounds just like what I'm looking for, see you guys in Disc!
  7. Hippiee New Member

Gonna be that way at the beginning of course! Some of those guilds will drop like flies the first few weeks.

Not us!
  8. Hippiee New Member

I think most people would say it's idiotic to expect a guild that's less than 24 HOURS old, to have a full Discord.

For reference, we started WoWClassic day of launch (not before) and had both first Rag and Ony. The % of players that join guilds before actually getting in game, is very low. These statistics have proven themselves over many TLPs. It wont be any different this time.

20 guilds managed to do every raid til PoP on Mangler. Guess how many had full rosters before launch? Less than 3.

Your math, is factually incorrect.
  9. Lumiens Augur

It looks like the post above mine that I was responding to got deleted so my reply has no context now.