Aradune Update 6/10/20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freetheweed New Member

13. WE PROVIDE THE DISC, THE SOFTWARE, THE ACCOUNT, THE GAME AND ALL OTHER SERVICES "AS IS." WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Disc, the Software, the Game, your Account or continued operation or availability of any given server. Some states do not allow limitations as to how long an implied warranty lasts and/or exclusions or limitations of consequential damages, so the above limitations and/or exclusions of liability may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
    We are not liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond our reasonable control. Further, we cannot and do not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your Account whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time when you cannot access your Account.
    This is well within their reasonable control. They are in breach of their own EULA now.
  2. Trance Lorekeeper

5 hour queue and I crashed 15 minutes into playing.

But I'm sure glad cHaT iSnT lAgGy
  3. Exekute New Member

Why would anyone log out when they know that it's impossible to get back in?
  4. Jaeded New Member

The queue time is not acceptable. I spent over 3 hours this morning, pacific time, in the login queue. Whoever said the return of the queue is the best thing Dark Paw did is obviously not someone who has spent hours sitting in the queue.
  5. scaethach Scholar

The queue drops to nothing when east coasters go to bed. This really is just not having room to support the people who want to play in normal hours.
  6. Freetheweed New Member

Silence is the admission of guilt.........
    Niwanif likes this.
  7. Freetheweed New Member

Is it really that hard to move some of the assets that were merged with other servers, freeing up complete servers, and using them for Aradune?
  8. Arog Augur

You mean when the west coast people give up and go to bed. The east coast people just sit afk in home cities and the tunnels.
  9. Lolthe Journeyman

sitting at 164 minutes currently, yeah im sneaking on at work, since I cant play during the daytime hours lol
  10. Fiddling New Member

If you used your cc for krono/subs recently, backcharge em all. What are they gonna ban? the level 1 toon you cant log in to play anyways....
    Wouldn't have guess that with a change in management that it would have gotten any worse....it was already so so bad on the customer service side of things.
    Niwanif likes this.
  11. Krumples New Member

50 mins que already now!!! That is so rude!!
    Are Daybreak aware of how many subcribers they gonna miss that will never come back because of this?
    When do we, the players, get an update on WHEN this is fixed?
    This is a joke!
    Wake up and do something! Even splitting up to 2 servers would work! Any kid with a pc can do that!
  12. Krumples New Member

You cant even play on another server while you wait! Or for that matter if you click the "#¤#¤ Chat box you are out of que too!
    This is incredible stupid
  13. Darkoon Journeyman

I came back from a 2 year break, to play on Aradune.
    Only to be able to play like 3 or 4 times since its been up.
    Just canceled my subscription.
    Maybe if they actually fix the afk'ers and people can
    long on, I'll try playing again.
  14. Ishbu Augur

5 days later and I just want to say, the wording choice here in the second paragraph couldve been a lot better.

A. We all know there will be queues during peak time, its not a might see them situation.

B..We all knew they would be lengthy, although the 296minute one...woof

C. Reducing the server capacity creates queues in non peak times. Next time just say so, its not hard to see coming

I just dont understand why there is a reasonable first paragraph and then the 2nd one is back to copy/past corporate speak designed to insult customer intelligence
  15. Vudu New Member

So...

I scope out the queue time so I can time my play during kids' naptime today.

omg, I time it juuust right. character select screen up right when I sit down.

The client crashes. queue time is now > naptime.

Get. Rid. Of. The. Queue.

That simple. Screw chat delay and zone times. People want to play, now matter how laggy. At least we can craft or do something.
  16. Grandma Elder

I expected Friday and Saturday queue times to be tough to get into game but Monday morning? come on
  17. bucky New Member

Unless you log on between 12 a.m - 7 a.m. p.s.t. be prepared for long q times.Any log ins between 9 a.m. through 9 p.m. be prepared for extended long q times.My longest q time was 4 hours and 21 minute.I have been told some streamers have waited up to 7 hours and 41 minutes to get in game.I think the real problem is people in long q times are being kicked right in log in process or getting kicked twenty minutes into the game.i know anyone can get kicked during running or zoning from common lands is real bad.They can`t go back to no q timers because server zones and lags are super bad.My advise is just stop playing the server if the peak hours are what your looking for.
  18. bucky New Member

The reason the Q timers came back was to have a stable server not to create 7 min zone times and extreme lag spikes that prevent you from pulling mobs.
  19. Vudu New Member

My argument is that server zones and lags aren't as bad as a queue.

What they are doing is akin to amputation of a limb when attempting an antivenom would suffice.

People coming back to play TLP are going to be old school. We are in different situations now, and peak hours are just about the only hours we can play.

My advice stands. If they want to keep people in game, they need to let people deal with lag and zone times. Another two weeks of queue will kill this server.
  20. Sakuraba Augur

Problem is, a lot of people in white-collar jobs are working from home and playing while they work lol. I've grouped with several people doing their office tasks remotely while being in the game, or having to take quick afks because they received a business call.

So not only do we have the large portion of the population that can't work, we have an equally large population that works from home and plays in-between tasks. Then, you factor in that a lot of these people never log out. And that's before you get into the extremely tenuous situation of blatantly obvious botters...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.