aradune true box clarification

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by snareclicky, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Draconum Elder

I imagine if you prefer to box more than two, the alternate server that they are launching literally the same day may better suit your playstyle.

Just a thought,
  2. Kanuvan Elder

box armies have been crushed in one fell swoop

this may be worthy of a krono
  3. Smallhands Elder

ooook....just like they got crushed on Mangler & every other server. The box army guilds are the ones selling majority of the loot in DZ's where you can't see them playing. Do you think the GM's will be stopping guilds everyday to test entire raids in a DZ that no one reported?

"Hey guys. We know you want to raid, but we need to test all 72 of you to make sure you aren't a bot."

How many GM's do you actually think this company is going to pay for versus how many people will be botting or not botting in DZ's.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.

Or did you mean the 6 char "box armies"? lul.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The alternate server is full on autobot rules.
    For those of us who box 6 or less and more than 2 that server is pure suicide and none of my friends will be on that server and we rely on boxes to manage content.

If I boxed like 18 guys in full m-q2 automation I'd join that server but then again if I just automated all my toons I'd stop playing EQ because why bother.
  5. Machen New Member

Those 72 have to level up somewhere first. Should be easy enough to spot unless they are divided into 36 duos. (If he has software that can automate 36 duos xping, hats off.)
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

Yeah the early days of Mangler was hilarious with all the bot groups that would mistell their bot commands to various general/continent channels. I don't really see it much these days but in the first month I swear I saw it at least once a night.
  7. Basalisk New Member

Does that mean two characters grouped on one computer then another two grouped on another computer and then another two grouped on another computer - there would be 3 separate groups - so a not 6 grouped together - just two each - wait did you guys put that into account? how you would detect people boxing 6 on AR server not grouped ?