[Aradune TLP] Looking for guild GMT+8 pref, but have odd play times...

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ImaginaryFriend, May 16, 2020.

1. ImaginaryFriend New Member

Hello all...

I'm hoping to roll on Aradune TLP and get a guild for some grouping leveling up and potentially raiding when we get to those levels. As the topic suggests, I have some rather odd play times so I'm hoping to find a guild that I can slip into so that I can best accomodate raid times based on my schedule.

First off, I'm in the GMT +8 Time Zone. GMT+8 would be my preferred guild standard time zone raiding around 7:30ish PM. I'd rather raid after work than in the mornings if possible...

That being said, I don't work in my mornings and I am usually up by around 7AM, which is... about 7PM EDT the previous day. However, I can only raid as long as 1:30PM my time which is 1:30AM in EDT. The reason I am using EDT instead of EST is because that is rather important for me as where I live, Daylight savings time isn't observed. So 7AM raid times EST are 6 in the morning for me which is something I'm unlikely to be able to wake up for. ><;

What class am I going to play?
    That's an excellent question, I'm really not sure myself. I usually play Enchanters or Clerics and have been thinking of trying something different this time around mainly because I am sick of camping Bergurgle and Gimblox for the cleric epic... and the enchanter PoH robe looks like someone barfed all over it now... though in all likelihood I will probably play a cleric again because I am a massochist apparently who enjoys playing clerics...

Alternatives I've been considering are: Shaman, Mage, Wizard and Druid... probably in that order, too. If I had a guild pre launch I could be convinced to play just about anything that's not a melee class, more than likely, provided I got groups... that's the one thing that I am not too fond of... LFG forever.

I don't really plan on botting... Limitations on space and power outlets makes that a challenge in my abode. But if I managed to do so, I'd probably bot a wizard or druid for ports or something of that sort.