Aradune TLP Bard

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Karksus1, May 8, 2022.

1. Karksus1 New Member

Currently on Aradune in DoDH and almost to PoR.

Wondering when TSS is released, what is the song line up used and melody. With crescendo being added, does that effect the melody or does it remain mostly the same and crescendo is used when necessary…or does it got spun somewhere into the melody. Also the aura obtained in PoR give the ability not to have to play spells of similar nature (ancient: call of power currently).

Thanks.
  2. Trebla7th Augur

Going from memory and the song listing for TSS...

It largely stays the same. Overhaste is relegated to aura, but spell focus songs get split into cold/fire... depending on group makeup you'll use one or both of those. I vaguely remember using Crescendo semi-regularly... but also don't really remember it making a difference. Probably helped mana users over long fights.

Not in game currently, but looking at TSS AAs, I thought I saw one about increasing the duration of songs (I could be misremembering the expansion, though) which I don't remember being a thing back on live during TSS, that's probably a bigger difference if it works as advertised allowing a larger standard twist.
  3. Szilent Augur

"Overhaste" Aria song gets important with stacking extra bits added in at level 86 along with bits added to the 90 Aura. When you get to that level range, it's good for your group to play them alongside each other for the parts of each that stack. Until then, having the aura gets you off the hook for a song to provide specifically overhaste.

Crescendo can be put directly in your /melody. If it's not ready to be sung again, melody will skip it & try again next go-round.
  4. Shakara Augur

Your melody will change drastically. TSS brings "Tune Stuck in Your Head" AA adding a tick to every non-mez song meaning you can sing 2 extra songs in your melody. From what I remember I ran a melody with 5 songs and in the 6th slot I rotated Selo and Crescendo.
  5. Braztiri New Member

Thanks for the replies, I wasn’t exactly sure when we get A tune stuck in your head, but I remember it being very important to adding more songs. I also vaguely remember some songs not being extended and your melody gets funky…based on the heroic bard guide it looks really weird