Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Goburs, May 6, 2020.

1. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

<The Filthy Casualz>

Join us on our Journey to catch live servers, with Call Of The Forsaken unlocking tomorrow!

RoF COMPLETED

RECRUITING ALL CLASSES, BRING YOUR DKP WITH YOU!! (Emphasis on Zerker, Shaman, Wizard, Bard, Cleric)
    -=Leadership=-

Leader: Goburs
    Officers: Jendi, Janeen, Bryna, Typhoon, Lyria, Obliterex, Semadien, Tafnirot
    Our Agenda:
    • Since the start of Aradune, we were one of the only guilds that held to a very mild mannered set of standards. We are laid back, do not yell during raids, and take our time to learn events if necessary. We are not racing for a top 3 spot. The speed of our guild has only been part of the process, and we are not ramping up hours, or days, to try to progress faster than the other guilds. We do not force folks to pick their class, and you may class change at anytime within reasonable time periods and keep your DKP. We want you to play what you enjoy, so that you continue to do so for a long time. We also do our best to stick to one core crew for raids, unless there are some very simple split raids for keys or gear to catch up, but we will always revert back to a non splitting guild in the end of it.
    Application Process: >>>There is no application process anymore<<<

There is however a few expectations if you are looking to join our raid team.
    Musts: Level 95, ALL gear slots filled, with decent stuff. Need to have reliable AA's and the ability to get yourself around with raid leaders instructions. Ability to invis, IVU, shrink, enduring breath, levitate, etc... PLEASE BE PREPARED.

Raiding:
    Raids are held EASTERN standard time, three nights a week.
    • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
    • Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00
    • Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00
    Raid Boxes are currently allowed, and are beginning to see rotting raid loot come their way.

Loot / DKP:
    • Loot will be done with an open bidding DKP system. Loot will be awarded to whoever bids the most after a set time.
    • Dropped spells will be awarded at NO cost.
    • DKP is done at the beginning of the raid, and then every 30 minutes thereafter.
    • Alts/Boxes/Personas may bid on loot if no full member bids
    Join us in Discord to chat us up, and see if we are a good fit.
    https://discord.gg/DEmawJa

This post will be edited and bumped often.
    Burek likes this.
  2. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Bumping, had another handful join up today. Continuing to grow!
  3. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Bump: Edited OP with the new website address.

Building forums and a DKP page soon.

Edit: Tanks where are you?
    Need (2) more raid leaders
    (1) dkp officer
  4. Balkothe New Member

Just joined, can’t wait to play with these awesome guys. Some of the best people I know.
    Goburs likes this.
  5. TheRedBandit Elder

Are you filthy enough? Join the discord and find out!
    Goburs likes this.
  6. Baulkin Augur

Very friendly group that wants to clear content but not kill themselves to do so.
    Goburs likes this.
  7. Lolthorn Lorekeeper

Joined the discord and have been chatting with everyone. Seems like a great group of people. Cant wait to jump in and play with you guys!
    Goburs likes this.
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Thanks for the compliment, hope to see you on launch day!
  9. Tuskapoli New Member

Joined up! Everyone is friendly on Discord!
    Goburs likes this.
  10. Idget Lorekeeper

Can you post an update when you get raid days figured out. Not going to commit to anything without that info at least. Thanks
  11. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Bump
    - Have figured out the 3 days we will have reserved for raids.
    - Start time has been updated.
    - DKP is up and running.
  12. Burek New Member

Great group of people!
    Can't wait to start leveling come join the fun swing by their discord.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Sign me up! Already filled out the app on the website. This is gonna be great!
  14. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Hi there, not home at the moment, did you jump on our discord by chance? Feel free to get on and seek out someone from leadership to get you tagged as full member.
  15. killswitch87 Journeyman

I just applied. Going Monk! Coming over from Agnarr so i'm rusty after PoP. I'll be fairly active as a disabled vet/stay at home dad. Can't wait to see you guys in game!!

Shokadezz
    Goburs likes this.
  16. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Thanks for the shout out! Jump into discord if you have not yet.
  17. Telora New Member

You don’t list any, but are there raid attendance requirements? I’m definitely interested and planning paladin with a druid box which it looks like you want, but between work and kids my playtime will be erratic.
  18. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

No requirements except discord (dont need to speak)

With the loot it's DKP open bidding, with a cap if you're below 65% RA.
  19. killswitch87 Journeyman

I'm making a last second change actually, going to roll a Halfling Druid for launch. can't wait! I made it to Discord as well.

- Shokadezz
    Goburs likes this.
  20. Tuskapoli New Member

Closing in on 100 members. Lots of current raid vets, lots of returning players. This is the balanced life/quality/fun guild that you are looking for.
    Goburs likes this.