Fixed Aradune Stability

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Merek, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Merek New Member

Got booted from Aradune and now Cannot log in. I can get to character select screen but go to log in and get message cannot contact server.
    Wulfhere, Aegir and Blyster like this.
  2. speeech New Member

Same says server is not responding then boots you off
  3. Starwynd New Member

I have been trying to log onto Aradune for the last 45 minutes or so, I get to character select screen, and then it boots me back to server select screen, saying "a timeout has occurred" or makes me log in again. Once I do make it to character screen, I can select the character I want, but it never makes it onto the server, or if it does, it makes me log out to go back to that server. Tells me "you can only have one character logged in across world servers at a time" or such
  4. speeech New Member

It also then says your account cannot be validated if that helps in your problem solving
  5. zevel New Member

I cannot get in also, got a disconnect loging in first. then a char in game. then …
  6. boring New Member

Ditto keeps going to server unavailable for last 30 minutes
  7. Retsak New Member

Yep. Need to get this fixed pls :)
  8. Echoe New Member

Same thing. Joined a group after finally getting into the game and making it to level 5 after days of facing unsuccessful login queues. Within minutes, I crashed two times in a row from clicking on something in that obscene loot window (that doesn't seem to work anyway - what's the point of that?).

Logging back on each time took forever (process of two loot window crashes in a row, and one successful reconnect nearly took a half hour). I have not been successful getting back on since. Kept getting a "Server timed out > You have been disconnected" black screen. I gave up after another half hour just trying to reconnect.

I renamed my character config files (thinking that was the problem) to get fresh ones generated. Did nothing.

For a game that you have to pay to access, I feel it's reasonable for players to expect more than this.

My apologies to the group I had just joined at Orc Hill. I tried.
  9. Calderos New Member

Yup can't connect past character select. "SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING" then I have to wait like 10 minutes for it to "remove my character" then that crashes. Then I have to close out the entire game, launch it back up, rinse and repeat the entire process. I've tried reaching out on Twitter but haven't gotten any response. Honestly bring the Queues back if server congestion is going to lead to all these problems, and the server side lag with zoning in and sending chat messages. I'd rather wait for a guaranteed entrance and a smooth game play than what i'm currently experiencing the last several days.
  10. zevel New Member

I think it's not a queue issue, but probably some log file or something like what was creating the zoning problem. They need to just recycle this entire server.

---------

Was able to login in, but extremely long zoning times. I think what is happening is at character select the zoning in time is so long that it is getting a time out.
  11. Arthei New Member

Same here
  12. Zapford Elder

Ok guys what is going on?

15 minute zone times, crashes, and now the game causes my network adapter to crash. Restart, and now can't connect to server?

/smh
  13. Starwynd New Member

almost an hour later, and I did manage to get onto the server, although zoning is still slow, and there's alot of chat lag
  14. Kesdral New Member

can these guys just fix this trash server? honestly dbg or darkpaw....
  15. Corydon Coles Elder

On top of all the other issues... A new one
    * I turned off - SELOS and walked across the zoneline from EK to HH and DISCON. I guess I'm done till tomorrow as the only solution at this point is - GO HOME from the char selection screen. Boy that be a long run back
    * I filed a ticket with EQ CS
    zevel likes this.
  16. Orzulth Journeyman

I'd be happy with them at least speaking with us. It's like the released the server and then put everyone that plays on it on /ignore.
  17. Soraffe New Member

That's because they probably care less about maintaining the quality of the server as long as they can keep milking the fanbase for money.
    Orzulth likes this.
  18. Zigie Journeyman

25% exp boost is great....when no one can zone in or login to make use of it, it really feels like an empty gesture.

Thank you for the apology letter, but we are still not seeing the results of the work being done if it continues to perform like this.
    zevel, Mynde Kandie and Shibby like this.
  19. Beastman35 New Member

Can you plz fix the damn server ??
    zevel and Mynde Kandie like this.
  20. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

It's my fault. I was gating to bind.
    zevel likes this.