Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Givathot New Member

DreamW,

Would it be possible to do a check on disconnects VS logoff to those trying to log back in within a certain time limit like say 5 min. That way someone who has waited 2 hours to get on and then for some reason gets DC does not have to wait another 2 hours to get back on. Know I have got on then been DC in less then 30min this is very frustrating.
  2. randomjoe99 New Member

wait in queue 155 min est wait closer to 3 hour and get to character select hit enter world and crashed. log back in now 177 min est queue guess I can't play again tonight. looking like its gonna be a waste of a krono. At least I was lucky enough to play for a few hours earlier in the day but its still pretty sad.
  3. Fabieli New Member

I got 5 of my friends to come back to EQ, and we're about to leave. If we group together and manage to get in at the same time, if one person crashes, they're gone and it ruins the night since we don't want to get too far ahead of the one that crashed. It's so frustrating.

We don't want Mangler, we want Aradune where most people are. And we don't want Rizlona because they're nothing but boxes there
  4. Zyth New Member

I came back after a year... looks like I'm going to demand my money back on the $75 spent for bags and subscription. This is utter nonsense.
  5. Killbill New Member

@dreamweaver What is the general consensus? That most people want the servers to stop at PoP or to continue to be live servers?

Is the plan still to leave them locked at PoP?

Thanks