Aradune - Returning player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pristine, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Pristine Oakwynd

Returned and I played on FV in the past here and there... looking to try out Aradune, and looking for others to possibly group with as well as a guild. However, I do not expect many opportunities at the lower levels that I am now at with just starting on the server.

Trying out wizard so far, and possibly looking at magician. Cheers.
  2. Pristine Oakwynd

Well, I know that I will not find much for a response here... Thinking I will give this TLP server a try, and if it does not yield up much, may try to find a live server instead. For now, I actually decided to try a class that I never have done before - shadow knight.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Although this is the newbie zone there is a special sub forum for the TLP servers so you could also try there and then there are the sub forums for guild recruitment that you could check out for when you do go to which ever server you want.

Once you are on your chosen server you can chat in general and see if you get more responses.

Did you try to get your old account back?
  4. Pristine Oakwynd

Yes, I am actually on my old account as this was the original. I had another account as well though oly using the one these days. i have not 'boxed' in a good while on EQ. I want to start over on another server, though, from my original characters on Xegony.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nice you have your old accounts to use with all those Loyalty points. Plus all accounts now get all 14 Veteran rewards at creation.

You'll have to pay to play on TLP but it is different from live servers. You can always use the old account to start a level 1 on any server (but TLP) free and see what has changed in the game which might affect your decision to play on live or tlp.
  6. Pristine Oakwynd

Yeah, I am already all access from playing EQ II with some friends here and there, so I figured that I would try EQ again as well. For now, doing Aradune as I also have tried FV before and was on there. Just looking for something different this time.

Rolled up a SK on Aradune and have been playing on that one.