Aradune Power Levelling Party! 6/17/2021 10:30am PST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quik, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Quik Augur

Alright, I know a lot of people are having trouble with lowbies and getting going so I am going to try to help and we will see how much interest we get.

I live in Oregon so all times with be PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

I do NOT have UBER LEET characters but I do have a 60 Druid and 61 Shaman on separate accounts.

So, I will plan a PLing group to lvl starting at lvl 1. Play any class you want, but bards do make this easier but certainly not necessary. We will get as many as we can up to a full group of level 1's and I will use my Druid/Shaman combo. We will hit PC til about 10-15 and then hit Unrest, if available, until about 25ish or 30 depending on how things are going or maybe TofS if available.

All loot will be rolled as need if you want it, and the first time I hear complaing or bickering I am done so please keep that in mind. I will be using 3-5 hours of my time to do this and not really interested in helping those kind of people.

WHEN: Thursday June 16th at 10:30am PST (won't be waiting on late people)
    WHERE: Paladal Caverns through 12ish / Unrest through 25ish / ?? to 30ish
    WHO: Kwikport and Quikbuff (you guess which is the druid and which is the shaman)

I will be on earlier on one of those 2 or possibly Kwikfist, if you are NEW or RETURNING or simply BROKE send a tell to me earlier and I will help you get some decent starting gear to help out. If you are not broke please don't ask and any donations would be appreciated.

First people to respond here in the forums get first dibs on a spot but msg me in game and I will write you down also. I have no idea how many people will be interested but we will see. I am happy to help again next week if we get enough interest.

Remember, FIRST TO POST IN THIS THREAD ARE THE FIRST IN LINE FOR THE GROUP.

If group is not full we will ask in game. If 1 day is not enough notice, I apologize for that, I will plan the same thing for next week.
    Boogatti and Duder like this.
  2. Zapsos Augur

Great initiative!

Hope you help some new comers get caught up :)
  3. Captain Video Augur

Conventional wisdom on this forum keeps saying these things never happen.
  4. Quik Augur

You've obviously never met me.

Thanks for the positive support though, truly appreciate it.

We just need to see if anyone wants free easy levels.

All I can do is promise I will be there. If no one responds here I will offer in game and I'm sure a few people will respond.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Captain Video Augur

The whiners have no excuse if none of them take advantage of your excellent offer.
  6. Lineater Augur

Other than it happening in the middle of the day on a weekday?

Really cool gesture though. BTW Gulf of Gunthak is a good zone for PL'ing in the 20's.
  7. Quik Augur

Well I can only offer when I am available
  8. Quik Augur

I have a few people asking in game but no responses in here...ah well.

Few more hours to see if people want some free lvls =)