Aradune Overboxing Not Enforced

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Gnothappening Augur

I remember when an enchanter was needed to mez mobs in the group game, that is a thing of the past now too.
  2. Gnothappening Augur

Now now, can't do anything about that, have some aoe groups to check on.
  3. Kreadon01 New Member

Yet I get a 7 day suspension for "cheating". I have 1 account and all I was doing at the time was root rotting in DS.
  4. IronicMan New Member

No one's surprised. Its the same guy that got recorded warping and botting many times on previous servers, he would warp-race guilds to open world bosses and beat them with his 48 accounts, then go back to siren's grotto farming the sirens with 12 in each pick. He's been doing it for what, 4 TLPs in a row now (sirens farming)?

Blatant videos too but he wont get banned. Rules for thee not for them. I know myself I had a few of him farming juggernauts and his monk would warp through locked doors to get more juggs, but not banned. How many videos did people get of him when he camped every pick of chef and disco with full melee groups using k i s s assist?

They always just enforce these rules until the first expansion comes.
  5. Rhythar Augur

I see 3 different massive overboxers in Siren's Grotto. I'm expecting all of them to get banned eventually since, unlike previous servers they may have played on, Aradune has a 2-box limit.

Please don't give up on reporting giant cheaters when you see them. Aradune is no different from Rizlona while all these mass multiboxers are still around.
  6. Gnothappening Augur

That isn't 3 different overboxers. That is one person farming multiple picks. Same goes for the Chinese plvlers in The Deep. Pretty sure they are running 6+ boxes each.
  7. Rhythar Augur

There are two guilds that are overboxers in Siren's Grotto as well as at least one un-guilded overboxer. If all of them were one person, it would be a 120+ boxer.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

Yeah, that is probably more than one then. The guy I'm thinking of usually has about 6 picks with 10 or so per pick. As for the guild thing, unless it is a big named guild, they usually put their guys in more than one guild.
  9. Stix Man Elder

how do you guys know sirens grotto isn't actually 6 people boxing 2 toons in each of the 6 picks. It could easily be 36 real people who stay in sirens for 7 days in a row. I mean, I know that's what my buddies and I do when we have any free time. We take a week off work and just sit down in sirens grotto all week farming platinum pieces.

and the 20 level 1s that just HAPPEN to be in sirens grotto to help picks stay open... What's illegal about lvl 1s being in sirens grotto AFK for days at a time? You're all just a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Leave the 40 real people alone in sirens grotto. They have every right to grind 7 days straight with their 39 other friends.

And before you start claiming they Warp... I am sure it is absolutely coincidental that every single one of their "guild members" has Plane of Knowledge Achievement. On top of them having Plane of Mischief Achievement before Temple of Veeshan Achievement (Impossible).
    Erekai and Rhythar like this.
  10. Lejaun Augur

I like the boxers in Siren's Grotto. They let me very quickly pick to Western Wastes zoneline if for some reason I need to go there.
  11. Gnothappening Augur

My issues with them and the guys who are boxing 6+ in the Deep aren't that they are powerleveling or that they are farming plat and items to sell. Those things don't bother me at all. What bothers me is that they are bypassing the 2 box limit of Aradune. If this were on Rizlona, or even Mangler, I wouldn't bat an eye.
  12. Ranger1985 New Member

Dbg has the standard of proof that seems to say you must be proven to be boxing beyond a shadow of a shadow of a doubt so they ban no one even when it is obvious. P99 though keeps even 2 boxing to a relative minimum because they aren't run by morons.
  13. Stix Man Elder

Completely agree. Daybreak put this servers rules in place for these types of people. These people could not be more obvious about how much they are cheating and daybreak completely ignores it.

It's sad just how obvious it is. Why would they make these rules if they had no intention of enforcing them on the people they were put in place to stop?

The fact that there are in-game achievements that show the proof of them warping, really tops it all. Daybreak literally has a log that tells them all these people are cheating and they still try to pretend like these people are playing legit.
  14. Stix Man Elder

Only 90 characters in sirens grotto at the moment. What a normal thing to be going on a 2box server.

So, remember when daybreak told us that picks being held open "hurt" their servers? So, why is it okay that 1-2 people are keeping 5 picks of sirens grotto open on a 2box server?

Do picks cause problems with the server or do they not? Does daybreak care about that like they have told us before, or do they not?
  15. HicksAradune Augur

It is out of hand completely, but what do you expect? GMs are absolutely awful at doing their jobs.
  16. Febb Augur

Has anyone identified who their sellers are in the bazaar? It sounds like people need to form some sort of reputable buyers list and items known to be farmed by bots. Stop buying from them and they will stop farming.
  17. Stix Man Elder

their main source of income is pure platinum. They probably have millions of plat that gets saved up and then they do what happened last week where they buyout every krono and jack the price up in a huge chunk. It's smart that they keep the krono low for a bit, so that means they just pile up plat. I mean, imagine with 5-6 picks of 12 lvl 60s farming the lvl 57 sirens... They're making 30-40 krono a day in platinum. Can you imagine having to buy 40 krono a day with plat. They're complete idiots / don't care if daybreak knows either. Last week or 2 weeks ago they had 6000 siren scales up for sale on 1 of their traders.

They're so lazy they even warp their traders. I've seen one of their traders standing at the parcel. You could interact and look at their inventory, but they weren't actually there. They warp from parcel and back to their standing spot (really would only take 20 seconds to walk but they're lazy AF and automate everything). So you're left with this trader that's visually at the parcel vendor, but is actually at their trader spot and has trader on.

If you've ever seen their sirens grotto teams wipe. Their program automatically warps their cleric back after a wipe to attempt to recover. I've seen them completely wipe, no rez windows. And all of a sudden the cleric will pop into the zone and appear back at the corpses and start chain targeting corpses till they get enough mana to rez. It's like clockwork. And you know they didn't have a rez window because you physically see their original corpse. There is no way for them to get back to the corpse without warping straight there.

The best part is this is all just pre-programmed. This stuff happens while they are sleeping at 2am. They put so much time into this cheating stuff. Imagine being so confident that you won't get caught, that you set your program to automatically warp your clerics back to camp if you wipe in the middle of the night... and yet they get away with this for how many months, on a 2box server?
    PotatoPowa likes this.
  18. Erekai Journeyman

The fact that you had to unironically explain the irony of your post, is astounding.
  19. Erekai Journeyman

Also, to anyone asking why they're not doing anything about these boxers, I have the answer for you:

M-O-N-E-Y

There's no integrity in the running of this game. I'd love nothing more than a server where even 2 boxing isn't allowed, where every individual person is only ever controlling 1 toon at a time, no more. But that will never happen, because if that were to be enforced, that'd seriously cut into their revenue. Can't have that.
    ExecutionDbl9 likes this.
  20. Gheed Is not reading your response

I like picking across SG
    Lejaun likes this.