Aradune -- nothing in patch notes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stune, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Stune Augur

Where is the new server, so i assume there is no real fix for the problems with this server.
  2. Phalron New Member

Would you mind linking patch notes? I cannot find them
  3. Deonox6110 New Member

If you load the game just before server select you will get the patch notes
    Stune likes this.
  4. trashmemes Lorekeeper

We are not getting another server because DBG already got your money and they do not care if you get a chance to play or not.
    Niwanif and Orzulth like this.
  5. Geshp New Member

You know this is a monthly subscription model right? Keeping people playing means more reoccurring revenue.
  6. Phalron New Member

If I was at home and could do this it I would
  7. trashmemes Lorekeeper

I'm less inclined to believe DBG weighed the projected revenue of keeping subscribers around versus making a cool $50-60 per player off of bags, pots, kronos and subs on day one.
    Orzulth and Wesleypipes77 like this.
  8. Geshp New Member

They aren't mutually exclusive.
  9. Tucoh Augur

New server is a sloppy solution to the problem. Fixing the underlying server code to support Aradune's population is a more elegant one, and it's not that difficult.
    Wesleypipes77 and dc.hawkeyegold like this.
  10. trashmemes Lorekeeper

They are when DBG refuses to trade revenues for hardware upgrades or launching an additional server. Those are the two options that remedy the situation and keep players subbed. DBG refuses to do either, and so what they are left with are the day one cash grab sales. They appear to be okay with this.
  11. Gio1999 Augur

Was the enchanter nerf just supposed to distract us?
  12. Tucoh Augur

13. trashmemes Lorekeeper

No update because DBG doesn't care.
  14. Tepin Journeyman

The patch notes make zero mention of fixing issues with Aradune, performance of servers, queue fixes...nothing. Though we did get a charm pet nerf so that’s cool.

When...(cough)...the servers come up and if there is still a queue of hours, I think the revolt we are about to witness will make the gaming news sites.
    Wesleypipes77 likes this.
  15. Erronn New Member

Yes, maybe a backend problem, but a very public and hot topic which they have not specifically addressed yet. I'd think if they were smart that they would focus on the changes they have made (if any) to fix this poor server. SMH
  16. Bullsnooze Augur

I vote the protest group be named... EQTIFA.

(I won't be joining, but just offering a name lol.)
  17. trashmemes Lorekeeper

They didn't fix anything.
  18. Inictus Elder

Oh but we got claimable "pride hares". That makes up for it o_O
  19. Thewiz Augur

20. Dragonsyph Journeyman

There to bizzy nerfing classes over fail players who are jealous and cry all the time.