Aradune Guilds consolidated

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vetis, May 10, 2020.

1. Vetis Augur

Enjoy. (Post updates and I'll make changes, also bump if you use this to keep it on the front page for people to use, thanks.)

[IMG]
    Silver-Crow likes this.
  2. Innatio Elder

need to post time zones or convert to est
  3. Talimat Elder

Nice work, and bump.
    Vetis likes this.
  4. Vetis Augur

I'm pretty lazy, all the time zones are already converted to EST if i'm not mistaken.
  5. Innatio Elder

nope because WMD's time is 8-midnight est
  6. Jaymond1037 New Member

Spirits of Eventide is 11:30pm to 2:30am EST
    Vetis likes this.
  7. Kubat Apprentice

That's EQ Baby: When are your scheduled raids and what time zone?
    Mon/Tuesday/Thursday 8pm EST
  8. Vetis Augur

There ya go lil buddy.
  9. Vetis Augur

Got it.
  10. Jaymond1037 New Member

You changed it from 10:30 to 12:30 it’s 11:30.
  11. TheDohn Augur

Bit weird to list a guild that starts at 1:30 in the afternoon as "late night," but I guess that's what happens when there's only one country on the planet that plays EQ :D
  12. Crabman Augur

Looks like the server is gunna do a lot of crashing from 8pm-midnight...
  13. Vetis Augur

I'm not going to lie. I was definitely originally wanting to be very lazy and only put the days. I knew the times were going to be a nightmare, but yeah I think I got them all fixed now?
  14. Tucoh Augur

Would be interesting to see a community poll on who people here think will get the first kill of different endbosses for original EQ.
  15. Noreaster Journeyman

Yo my dude - Praedam end raids @ 11p
  16. Arugan Lorekeeper

Small suggestion, maybe we could transfer this to a Google Doc where guild leaders can update their own info as well as add other info like loot system, website URL, etc?

I am happy to do that but don't want to "steal your thunder." Consolidating this has been a huge help.
    Goburs likes this.
  17. Talimat Elder

Veteran's of Norrath (name may change), Raid times will be Sat/Sun for 3 hours. 6-9pm PST, 7-10pm MST, 8-11pm CST, 9pm-12am EST.
  18. Vetis Augur

Fixed
  19. Vetis Augur

I thought about doing that with including url's etc., but I figure guilds don't want people that can't find their post/site/disc. =P

But mostly because I'm lazy.
  20. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Put the Filthy Casuals down for 8PM est please.