Aradune: EU casual & family friendly guild with raids

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rakete, May 17, 2020.

1. Rakete Lorekeeper

Update (May 24):
    As the guild is taking form and getting set up, I've reviewed and updated the text below.

Guild:
    We are setting up <Elysium Europa>, a casual guild with raids on the new Aradune server. I'd like to point out that there is no connection to the <Europa> guild active on other servers. (Although they have a great reputation we'd be happy to share :))

Premisses:
    1. Most of our activities will take place during EU prime time (evenings). You're welcome if that suits you.
    2. We will eventually raid two days a week. Wednesday 8.30pm CET for three hours; Sunday 8.00pm CET for three hours. These will likely be via the AoC instance system, as we do not intend to use any batphones or request logins at random times for open world raid targets. As we expect our members to have different playstyles and level-times, we will see at what point in time after launch we're ready to start raids.
    3. Our loot system is currently being decided on. We expect it to be a hybrid model somewhere between ffa and dkp, which encourages and rewards participation but is also appealing to people not able to attend every raid.
    4. Our recruitment policy will be pretty open. There won't be any requirements regarding classes or levels. In the unlikely event of a population explosion, we might cap the guild size at some point to keep it manageable. As of now (May 24), we are about 40 individual members.
    5. We want to enjoy the game without any pressure. Anyone looking for company to play the game is welcome.
    6. We encourage grouping, 6ppl content and twinking.
    7. In case we do not reach the necessary size to raid on ourselves, we might check cooperation with other guilds or players.
    8. We welcome people just playing one char, as well as people who want to box a second char. Some 25% of our members have stated their intention to box a second char.
    9. We want to establish a good atmoshphere and will not tolerate any toxic behaviour - neither towards guild members nor towards anyone else. Reputation is king.
    Interested?
    Join or discord for direct contact, more information as well as application:
    https://discord.gg/7h7wWNy

Best regards,
    Rakete/Awes
  2. Crixos Journeyman

Count me in :)
  3. Sihari New Member

I’m also in for this!
  4. besbin Journeyman

I would be up for this if the AoC raid times are 7.30pm or later UK time!
  5. Moof New Member

This is exactly the kind of guild I'm looking for; UK based so same as Besbin; 7.30pm or later would work for 2 days a week raiding.
  6. Rakete Lorekeeper

I created a Discord server for easier coordination and management.
    Feel free to join and leave a message, so I'll add you to the list:

https://discord.gg/7fe7mp
  7. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

I am very interested in this, depending on what the final decision is regarding raid times.

Currently working 3rd shift on US east coast and I want to come back for Aradune, but without a guild to raid with I am having trouble getting the motivation.

Either something early 12 gmt or later in the day like 8 or 9 gmt would be amazing- I'd just adjust my sleep for raids.
  8. Rakete Lorekeeper

Bump for EU prime time ;)
  9. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Interested. Link broken x
  10. Rakete Lorekeeper

11. Chikkin Augur

I'm also an American looking to play with a EU guild based on playtime availability. So we'll be in the same boat. Same hours just about as well.

I was going to play with Rampage since was first (and I figured only) EU guild to pop up, but really at 40, almost 41, I'm more relaxed and laid back than I was 20 years ago when I was a top guild raider. -- I am very competitive, but I think I'll find the right mix here since AOC's mean we won't lose our chance for raiding.

Cheers!
  12. Rakete Lorekeeper

Sounds great, mate. If possible, hop over to the discord and leave a msg in the interested-in-joining channel.
  13. Chikkin Augur

Done! Exciting. 8 days to go I believe.
  14. Rakete Lorekeeper

Bump it up :)
  15. Chikkin Augur

Our discord is getting pretty chatty.

Not sure how the other Euro guilds are doing, but we have over 20 people in our discord alone, and seem to be getting about 3-5 new people a day.

Come get some!
  16. Rakete Lorekeeper

17. Rakete Lorekeeper

bumpy bump!
  18. Chikkin Augur

For those still looking, things are taking off here. Got a ton of people, all with great attitudes, all wanting to work together. Shaping up to be a real positive atmosphere and great place to be.

Join the discord, come see for yourself. Cheers.
  19. Rakete Lorekeeper

Bump. We have a guild name now as well!
  20. Gargen New Member