Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AtabishiWoW, Apr 29, 2020.

1. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Still recruiting lvl 50 clerics and dps classes
  2. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Still taking experienced raiders. Join our discord and hit up Vote.
  3. HicksAradune Augur

Aint no stopping this train!

Still dominating, still looting, still winning <3 Sign up now, what are you waiting for!?
  4. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]
  5. Arrk Augur

Gold Star Post!
  6. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Clerics - Wizards - Monks - Bards - Shamans - we still have spots for you.
    Any other class put in your app and we'll see what we can do.
  7. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Don't you want to be a part of a DPS raid that looks like this? We want more and more and more wizards !!

[IMG]
  8. HicksAradune Augur

Give more euros - we kill more stuff in euro times than any euro guild does, why not come join the elite so i can get some sleep !

[IMG]
  9. BalakEU New Member

LOL..

We all see your recruitment messages and most people think you're a loud mouthed idiot. Hicks in general chat again? right click report spam......

HicksAradune, Today at 4:22 AM Most Europeans are asleep at this time too... haha the 'elite' ahahahahahaha
  10. HicksAradune Augur

yet here you are, in our recruitment thread.

Whoever you are

Most europeans are asleep, im usually one of them - although i had just got home from the pub :)
  11. Shintoxic New Member

12. HicksAradune Augur

Hey Shintoxic, thanks for your input to our recruitment thread.

Next time when using the quote button , you might wanna put your message outside of the Quote area that way you dont look dumb and that you dont know forum basics

You're welcome
  13. Shintoxic New Member

but but it fits right there that's the point dumbf <3
  14. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

Your DKP site had you as one of the highest RA... Considering EQ Babies raid US times and you are a raid leader... Someone is telling lies...

How was the pub? Seems you've come home alone again? Nobody is shocked.

I guess more time to come online and defend your virtual friends.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  15. Shintoxic New Member

sorry Oregano you're quite mistaken, they are UN (United nations) guild more than just a US guild at this point, 400 members peak and 100+ at any given time of the day, i mean the skill it takes to compete its out of this world
  16. Vorshayla75 New Member

yet we still split down more than anything and we have gotten the most loot out of any guild..

Weird.. it's almost like having active members means you get more loot overall for your members.

I get that being educated in the american school system your maths might be lacking. So all is forgiven
  17. Shintoxic New Member

split means 71 in raids, i get your point <3
  18. HicksAradune Augur

Whole lotta people tonight in this thread that clearly watch me killing stuff they batphoned
  19. Shintoxic New Member

but in all honesty what was the lowest split you have been in?
  20. Vorshayla75 New Member

lol it's hilarious that people are so salty. Yes we're taking away your OW spawns. Deal with it. If you were actually good and could compete you would be doing the exact same thing. You've had numbers before and you've lost races to us. Happens every TLP. when you can't compete with the top guild, you just blame numbers. Yet you are still recruiting same as us because you want to split more. Yet we get more loot, and members apply to us instead of you. Ever ask yourself why that is?

Also find it hilarious that the people who think Atabishi RMTs are the people not in the guild.. yet if you ask any guild member, you'll be hard pressed to find one that can confirm that for you. Yet in Rampage, your members openly RMT loot immediately after they win it because it's allowed.

Lol.

Did you go to the Donald Trump school of misdirection? Asking for a friend.