<ARADUNE> -- Dargons - Platinum Split Raiding - EST Late Nights

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by EQDude, Jul 9, 2020.

1. EQDude Elder

<Dargons> are recruiting for our raid force! Wanna raid but you're riding the bench? Missing out on loot because you don't have a perfect attendance and 1,000,000 DKP?

Look no further than <Dargons> late night EST raiding!

Easy-come Easy-go
    Unless you've been removed from the guild, you are welcome to join. We follow a weed-out policy where anyone is welcome to invite their friends. If you leave, feel free to stay in the discord and don't be a stranger. If you want to come back, you are always welcome. Everyone is assumed to be cool until proven otherwise.

Absolutely no obligations
    We will never force you to maintain a raid attendance, or get upset if you have alts in another guild or even if we are your "side-piece" so to speak. You will never be expected to show up to a raid or group, even if you are online. You can even raid with another guild while ours is raiding; we still won't get our feelings hurt.

No Playstyle Shaming
    We don't shame people for "x/y/z" playstyle. Wanna solo level warrior with bandages only? Hey you only hurt yourself... Wanna box mage-mage and farm rathe mountain till the cows come home? Please join my group... Wanna buy a bunch of krono and walk around in a peacock cosmetic suit? Do your thing booboo... Wanna role-play a naked greased up dwarf? call me...

Raid Differently

Open Raids
    We allow any level 50 character on the server to join us. We prioritize level capped and on time players in this order: Members > Friends > Outsiders. Furthermore, you don't have to select a "main raiding" character. Bring whichever character you enjoy playing for the week and rest easy that you aren't losing precious DKP.

Platinum Bids
    Instead of using a DKP system and forcing attendance, we roll loot as platinum bids; platinum is evenly split after the raid. With this system everyone in the raid is rewarded for their participation. This also alleviates the issue of DKP inflation where a new raider can spend months of raiding and get little to no loot. All of our raids, item drops, and transaction history are stored on the website for public browsing.

Flexible Times
    Rather than adhere to a strict schedule, we plan our raids in 1 month blocks. These times are likely to be evenings Eastern Standard Time with some flexibility.

---------------------------------------------------
    Current Class Needs:

Bard: Medium
    Cleric: Medium
    Druid: Medium
    Enchanter: High
    Magician: High
    Monk: Medium
    Necromancer: Low
    Paladin: Low
    Ranger: Low
    Shadow Knight: Low
    Shaman: Medium
    Warrior: Low
    Wizard: High

----------------------------------------------------
    August Pre-Kunark Raid Schedule:

Wed 9pm = Sky
    Saturday 9pm = Fear/Dragons
    Sunday 9m = Hate
    ----------------------------------------------------

For more information send inquiries to Ponzibious in game, or check out the website and send me a discord message @ https://tharbedargons.azurewebsites.net/home/index
  2. haaaalp Augur

3. EQDude Elder

4. Fabbyo74 New Member

Hi there I am playing a Druid that i started today and looking for a guild that i can raid with when i reach max level. Name is Halladrood in game.
  5. EQDude Elder

Dragons / Fear trash tomorrow, Everfrost Peaks AoC @ 945pm EST
  6. GoggleSparks New Member

What time would that be in GMT+7?
  7. EQDude Elder

8. GoggleSparks New Member

I have checked. Your time would be 10PM which is perfect for me to join in on saturday. If you need a 36 Necro named Spudow. Feel free to invite me.
  9. EQDude Elder

Plane of Sky tomorrow.
  10. Kharth New Member

This seems like a cool idea, I hope it works out!
  11. EQDude Elder

Going strong and finished our first month of raiding! Looking for another 10 or so active raiders to join the regular raid force to round us out.

(Someone that showed up to every raid would have earned almost 10,000pp from June 20 - July 22)
  12. EQDude Elder

Another succesful dragons raid last night, plat splits were 2300pp per attendee
  13. EQDude Elder

Plane of Sky tonight :) spiroc lord farming for haste belts.
  14. EQDude Elder

Dragons tonight
  15. EQDude Elder