Aradune 2020 <That's EQ Baby> ft. Rocs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, May 15, 2020.

1. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

2. Vindaven Elder

3. Dailor Augur

4. phaeril Augur

This is the most organic advertising campaign I've ever seen, it doesn't seem at all labored or derivative.
  5. Protagonist Tank

TLP launches helped me demonstrate to my wife why I don't tell other adults that I play video games.
  6. EQDude Elder

Many of us TLP players are high functioning members of society with good careers and social skills.

This is not one of those cases.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Weird, Juggalos use that exact same sentence all the time, too.

[IMG]
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Now that's a tough sell.
  9. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

I think the OG version was better.
  10. Gnothappening Augur

Um, I would say pick two of the three.
  11. EQDude Elder

I picked all 3 and you can't stop me!
  12. Gnothappening Augur

I mean hey, if you are all three, great. I just think the majority of power gamer EQ players are pick 2 of the 3.
  13. EQDude Elder

I tend to agree, but we are out there. I find that this game has a much older playerbase that tends to be more highly skilled. I had a group on Mangler regularly that was like 5/6 software engineers lol. A lot of old tech guys and dot-com boom era guys too.

Sadly, this is evident in the RMT as well. No game with a playerbase this size would have quite so much RMT unless it's players were irregularly high paid compared to your average gamer.

On the flip side of the coin, this game also has a lot of life-long MMORPG players who's main accomplishments in life are video-game driven. They don't live in the same world as most of the rest of us and their social skills are.... different.
    Kittany likes this.