Aradune 2 box

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Agony, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agony Elder

I see this question asked a lot my Wife and i play 3 accounts. i play 2 she plays one will this not be allowed on Aradune? obviously we live in same household also what about families that all play in 1 location hubby, wife, and kids will they not be allowed to play on ARADUNE. Can any EQ support staff validate this for the many asking????????????
  2. SoandsoForumUser Augur

If you see this question asked a lot then you've seen this question answered a lot. Like 6 times on the first page of this forum.
  3. Tuco Augur

Just play on Rizlona, bud.
  4. Wordor Journeyman

Prob plays a bard and has to do dishes ever few mins so is always afk too
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

This question is asked five times a day. I wish people would stop and read some of the existing threads.

/sigh
  6. Agony Elder

I wish the trolls would let the GM's answer /sigh
  7. LordBiggums New Member

Agony is the same guy who bragged on Coirnav of having a box mage army that will come and KS groups. Really looking forward to seeing your wife play nerd.
  8. MaestroM Augur

A dev posted a little bit ago clarifying that its up to 2 true-box accounts per person. if your wife really does play 1 and you really do only play 2, this is permitted.

If you're worried about violating the rules, you can play on Rizlona, which does not have a per-person cap.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread is a duplicate of many other threads that have already been answered.

You and your wife can both play as long as no more than 2 characters are being played per person and a unique machine is being used for each.

This thread is locked.
    Pelrond likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.