Aradune 2-Box Original EQ Ranking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tucoh, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Ronzark Augur

Not only the CHeal with charmed pet, but the Cleric can stun the pet and allow the chanter to retash and recharm. Druids are 2nd imo because they can snare it, but indoors this doesn't help much. Shaman would be 3rd in my book due to overlap of slow and haste, and no snare or stun.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You're quite right about CH & charmed pets, Shaman or Mage help a ton though too due to Malo helping charm to land & stay put for the duration better.
  3. Hinastorm86 Augur

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but just so people don't make the same mistake as me....

Leveling as a 2 box on a fresh server will take ALOT longer than just normal grouping, no matter the 2 classes. And it will be alot more frustrating overall too.

I'm no super expert on TLPs, so feel free to correct me if you think this is not a true statement. When you can hyper twink melee later on, a 2 box can do much better.
  4. a_librarian Augur

I think non enchanter duos are all about one really strong solo class paired with basically anything else. Like bard or rogue, either I think would both pair decently with shaman or necro. The shm and necro have their own self sufficient engines of destruction and the partner just speed up the process. Shaman is close to enchanter in being able to pair with anything, because they're so extremely strong and like enchanters have access to the most broken debuff in the game (slow).
  5. TheTone Elder

Very true - but ENC / CLR is the most solid foundation for a full group there is. You will almost certainly level 2-3x as fast with a full group because of how the exp is coded.

Level up via full groups, and then break off and farm camps with the enc/clr duo for maximum results.