AoC Missed Opportunity

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Knifen, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Knifen Augur

There really should have been an AoC or any instance giver to the old original Sleepers Tomb with original warders and Kerafyrm, with original loot tables. This has nothing to do with wanting an original Mask of Tinkering, promise.
    Proximoe and Viper1 like this.
  2. Owch Crotchety SOB

[IMG]
    Knifen likes this.
  3. suinegEQ Elder

You can buy that with nobles from Marcia, no need for the AoC to spawn that version.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Less a missed opportunity and more a design choice, the devs could have done this already if they wanted to, evidently they did not and had reasons for not doing so.

I suspect they wanted the pre-awakened sleeper phase to remain special and limited by the same constraints as it has had historically.
    Players as a community actually switch the server between the two phases so its the players who already have the power to choose here, if they can resist the temptation to shut the door at least.
    minimind and Knifen like this.
  5. Viper1 Augur

I agree with OP. I never got to see the original so it would be fun to jump into an AoC and see this thing that is literally never going to happen again on live servers.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You can get the loot from a pre awakened version from the AoC on the random loot servers.
    Yinla likes this.