Anyone know a GM named Woebot?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Goth, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Goth Augur

I had one send me a tell the other day asking some wierd questions about someone training in the zone. GM Woebot was the name but i did a /who all GM and checked if that GM was in the zone but nothing. Only was me and another char in zone.

It was weird.
  2. Iila Augur

GMs can choose not to show up in /who, especially if they're investigating training or other CS issues.
    Rouan, Lisandra and Leerah like this.
  3. Maeryn Augur

If someone claims to be a GM place them on /ignore, if you can still see their tells they are a GM.
  4. Goth Augur

cool thanks
  5. Laronk Augur

Tell them you want to wait for your lawyer to be present.

YOU HAVE RIGHTS!
    Rouan and Elricvonclief like this.
  6. Elricvonclief Augur

LOL, I was sure it was a funny name for a program that handled simple petitions.

I remember deleting something by accident, petitioned, and got an email a day later informing me I had a token of reclaimation now. Cool, issue resolved.

Email was from Woebot.
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. Leerah Augur

Woebot is a cool guy. I have had several dealings with him. He's effective and fair.
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. Silv Augur

I can also vouch for Woebot. He most certainly is a GM and is rather neutral on most issues so you usually get a fair shot dealing with him (at least in my experiences).
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Woebot is a real GM and is pretty cool, he's helped me in the past with some stuff.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Lisandra like this.
  10. Lisandra Augur

Woebot has helped me before as well. Really friendly & helpful guy who is fair & reasonable.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  11. Zakor Elder

I wish I could say that I shared that experience, but I can definitely say that mine was not like yours. He is rather famous on Xegony, in fact.
  12. zillabunny New Member

GM Woebot is the best GM on staff I've had the pleasure of interacting with.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore