Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arkanny, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Arkanny Augur

Everywhere i try to set up shop inside this place gets me roamers and adds =/ Anyone knows of a safe spot to camp in here? Trying to farm the collection so will be a good while in there.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Not sure havent been there since i was doing hunter! For collections do overseer. roamers your not afk killing are you? when i was there with my ranger i was doing 5+ at a time never seem to see adds or many roamers this was at 115.
  3. Arkanny Augur

not afk, just very sub-otpimal right now, my sk can barely mange 2! so i'd rather do singles.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

ok gotcha is the fort still heavily camped nowadays? back then had to tell ppl i was just there for hunter mobs.
  5. Valtam Journeyman

I always found the corner right around the right side of the main gate up against the wall a good spot. Nothing ever got close enough to aggro, but easy to pull giants over and deal with them there. Just grab the 1 or 2 roamers first, otherwise, just hang out.
    Fanra likes this.
  6. TheStugots Augur

Inside the gate to the right, near the fallen tree.
    Arkanny likes this.
  7. Arkanny Augur

Found that little spot, thanks guys! As long as im careful with the one patrol its GG. Place is pretty much empty nowadays. Just grinding some exp and the collection. 2 to go!
    Fanra likes this.
  8. Arkanny Augur

9. Arkanny Augur

and triple post! =P
    forum was acting weird.