Anyone have spoilers for Human Crate?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, May 13, 2020.

1. Coughforme New Member

No, you are right in that it isnt a huge leap to assume about a part 2, I mean its obvious there will be.
    Might not be next though, TBL still has a 2nd chapter to come also and Luclin surely will get a revamp expansion
    Bobbybick likes this.
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I noticed that Sanctus Seru Memorial port too. I was wondering if Emp Seru had returned!!! :eek:
    I have always thought he was one of the best looking bosses in the game; certainly for that era.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You can already teleport to Sanctus Seru with the Arx Key.

I hope they make a teleport for Katta Castellum at some point. Underrated zone!
  4. Astral64 Augur

If I had an Othmir faction to work on next expansion for an Othmir illusion I could die a happy man.

Maybe a Lodizal raid to drive the beast back and protect the pups?

A man can dream.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Shaantara, Duder and Tuco like this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

Exactly..
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Does anyone on Test have the Deathfist Pawn illusion? Is it in the old or new model?
  7. Monkman Augur

I’m not holding my breath but if the crates are designed to “recreate” or bank on the nostalgia from the OG Velious armor graphics, could us monks get a crate for our specific one? :)

As a side note, and it’s a little late at this point, what are the chances of next years group/raid armor using the Velious textures for those of us that prefer not to use new models.

I’ve read about a way to enable them in the eqclient.ini but I believe the armor you’re wearing has to specifically be set to those textures when they are created.
    Lisard likes this.
  8. Lisard Silly

pretty please with cherries on top.
    Monkman likes this.
  9. Riou EQResource

How much would you enjoy seeing Othmir, but they are the Living Ice version :p (but not only)

For the old models you had to enable the option in eq client yea, I think the last set that used Velious armor was CotF or TDS or something, Chandrok when he was item dev back then was putting all raid armor visibles as the velious armor graphics for people who used old models, I don't think Ngreth as done any sets of this
    Monkman likes this.
  10. Hekaton Augur

why could it not have been a doug illusion. maybe 4 dougs pulling a chariot for the mount.
  11. Questoften32 Augur

Hmmm...Human crate, The name seems too disturbingly OCC...reminds me of that old popularly shocking VHS B horror flic blood sucking freaks. ''not nearly as disturbingly raw as some horror pics they make now though, like centipede, ''not horror, just disgusting puke fests, that''. I could write a Night shift era short story with that title: Human crate.
    /end of post.

Optional rant:
    Night shift era Re: Stephen King, ''ie SK before the bus hit him and he lost his talent ''1970's-1989 ''RIP talent of SK'' and a great talent it was too. He made you laugh with some lines and creepy, like the short story ''the Boogy man'', which scared the hell out of me as a kid because its how someone would really react if it happened'' .

Sk, He got rich overexposed, sold out, moved from new England, made his stuff a political temp trend fest, and lost his touch with real people in my opinion, and this is all a ''statement of opinion''.

For ''true'' EQ fantasy/lore fans this should all be a little bit interesting.

The thing about the bus was just me being viscous because a waste ''from a fan of his early stuff'' like the short stories and the Shining ''the squeal Dr.sleep sucked ''he was right to be afraid he had lost touch as he said'' his work on the Talisman with Co-aruthor Mr. Strab of Shadowland fame, ''another waste, was legendary... ''the squeal to Talisman, ''black hotel'' also sucked ''most verily I say''.

Poor Mr. Strab now writes about psychotics in a manner that seems disturbing to me. I could not read one of his short stories it was so exploitative and sickening, like a RL news story. ''THIS IS THE MAN WHO WROTE: ''Ghost story'' and ''Shadowland'' btw. I could not believe it''. ''Name of author misspelled out of respect''

Now he ''SK'' just sells his name. Which wont have any value before long because no content in his works, ''already almost there''. The man I am a fan of is actually for all intents and purposes, another man.

Same with Mr. Strab who invented the wondrous Magician ''Colman Collins'', AKA (the Earl king).
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

......and Dragons!

Oh and Plane of Mischief !!!!!
    Elitsoh Sar`Daukar likes this.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Orc mount? that be interesting haha.

Andarriel
  14. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Lol, no the Mount isn't an Orc. I was saying I had been told what it was as well as the illusion but couldn't remember what the mount was. The mount is actually a Horse, not sure which model/color or anything like that though.
    Andarriel likes this.
  15. Riou EQResource

They don't go up on Test early, it *should* be the old Orc model

Many, and not likely
    Benito likes this.
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

makes me wanna put on my wereorc head orc illusion on.

Andarriel
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That would have been 10 times better if it looked like the wereorc after it becomes a wereorc.
    Andarriel likes this.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I received confirmation that there will be a news post for the Human Heritage crate which will likely include screenshots of the illusion and mount if people are curious or undecided.
    Andarriel likes this.
  19. Pizaz New Member

Just received the Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise. Can confirm. It is OLD models!
    Benito likes this.
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Good news! Deathfist Pawn will look cool in a raid or running around PoK!
    Elitsoh Sar`Daukar likes this.