Anyone getting marketplace error?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Anyone else getting an error when trying to claim your monthly 500 DB from the marketplace?
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, on 3 accounts over the last few days. I was claiming the LON packs with my monthly amount and they did go thru but I got an error message about transaction failed after the items were put in inventory.

Get same message now and then when looking at stuff in marketplace too - even if I am not buying.
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

Me three, glad I’m not the only one but a little nervous because it is going to expire on one of my accounts tomorrow
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Has anyone tried claiming via another game? I prefer to claim in EQ because I assume that’s how they allocate out revenue credit for subs, but I might try claiming in EQ II or DCUO this time.
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

Actually my claim just went through. It was weird though when I first tried patching it didn’t recognize me as an AllAccess member? Try now while it is working!
  6. Teylana Elder

You don't even need to claim your DB cash or try to buy anything. The error comes up after a couple of minutes of just browsing the market place.