anyone else missing the utility of spirit walk and group version?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by shruggz, Aug 31, 2018.

1. shruggz Elder

I found myself in a situation today where I had a group wipe, and was running back and realized that the only version of lev that I had available is the level 51 spell. and the only invis
    I could find was group silent presence.

we used to have single cast aa lev, group lev, spirit walk lev, if I remember correctly group cheetah used to levitate as well as invis and increase run speed.

I used to use group spirit walk all the time, the utility of a fast cast invis/lev was extremely useful. so now ive got to mem lev and use group silent presence?

or am I missing an aa somewhere that got name changed or condensed into something else that still does those things?

if there is no recourse other than memming a level 51 spell I find that a bit disappointing.
  2. Conq Augur

AA - Group Spirit Walk? (Or was it changed to Group Silent Presence?) Not on EQ machine atm.
    AA - Group Perfected Lev (Or something similar, as it was just consolidated/changed).
    Conq
  3. shruggz Elder

group spirit walk was the aa I was referring to,
    no group silent presence is just invis no lev
    and I haven't found what group lev aa was changed to, it appears that it was just removed not changed
    along with our single aa cast lev.
  4. Daedly Augur

Happened in the last patch.
  5. shruggz Elder

oversight on my part, I must of removed my hotbutton somehow and just over looked aa lev in aa tabs serveral times I found it, so its not as big a deal. aa lev, silent presence, not one click but not a big deal either.
  6. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

best course of action is to set a hotkey that casts cheetah, group lev, and group silent presence. there's very few instances where you wouldn't want to cast the group versions of those AA anyways. since they're all instant cast, you can hit the hotkey while running and still get all 3 effects as well.

group lev was just made to be rank 2 of lev. (rk1 is single)
  7. Raccoo Augur

I have this hotkey I click whenever I die, or get rezzed, or just to refresh it occasionally.

[IMG]
  8. Brohg Augur

Thanks to keyring "stat familiar" slot, you can /useitem Dragonscale Skystrider Scales instead of Emp.Ganak