Anyone else having trouble getting into accounts?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xoar, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Xoar New Member

Cannot make it past launcher, and i time out when i bypass it
  2. Issk Journeyman

Yep, 2 of my 4 accounts won't log in. System doesn't recognize the login/pw... Sloppy work Brokepaw games, sloppy work.
    Xoar likes this.
  3. Xoar New Member

Atleast its not just me, of course its my main account and im probably going to miss a raid after server being down all day.... smh
  4. Xoar New Member

Doing it to both of my accounts now, one is still logged in though =/ if i camp it... pretty sure its not getting back in lol
  5. BigAisReal New Member

Same here. Very Frustrating. Glad to know it's not just me.
  6. StubieOfXegony New Member

Bump.. Same here. 3 of 4 accounts ok. Other one, login / PW not recognized. Failing on two different computers.
  7. Athoor New Member

The same here. Tired of paying so much money in this game to not be able to play for many days.
  8. Kaymen New Member

I am having similar issue. Run launcher and as soon as I hit play, load screen poofs. Tried it on EQ2 and same exact issue. I submitted ticket for the problem but they are not responding. Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening? Problem started about 10 days ago roughly.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

All you can do with this really is petition & be patient, even if one of the players knew the exact reason why it wouldn't help resolving the problem.

If I were to speculate I would say it's a handshaking thing between the client, the login & account servers.