Anybody know where to buy real merchandise?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chikkin, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Chikkin Augur

Official Sony merchandise such as shirts and figurines?

So far only eBay has provided a little bit.
  2. Gythlen Augur

Good question.

Most that I know of comes out of SoE Live or other fan faires. That or giveaways (like the cup my sister won a few years back)

I have never really seen or heard SoE advert merch like, say, BioWare.

Hopefully someone else might know. All I see is people asking for it or apparent 3rd party suggestions.
  3. Saroc_Luclin Augur

I've only ever seen it at Fan Faire/SOELive, and probably at other Con's SOE has a presence at. it would be nice if they could make merch available either Online and/or from gaming stores. My city has a Geek Chic store that specializes in Geek toys, especially gaming merchandise. It's full of Minecraft stuff (as well as Big Bang Theory, Comic character mugs, toys, etc....). Having SOE products would fit in great there. I'm sure most comic book shops and general gaming stores could carry this sort of thing easily (whether it sells is another matter).

Furthermore, if SOE started merchandising beyond the Cons, it could lead to a better selection for SOELive. I know in recent years I've been getting frustrated/annoyed by the unchanging (and deminishing) selection at SOE live.
  4. Riou EQResource

They haven't had any since their online shop thing but that was like 10 years ago. They do seem to make some new ones sometimes now, but they seem to give them away or have them at SoE Live.

They also give some to places to do give-aways, we have some running on our site now for contests to win some: http://eqresource.com/board/index.php?board=20 (if you live in America anyway, dang those shipping costs, when is instant travel going to be invented :p)
  5. Ellyra Augur

6. Captain Internet Lorekeeper

Ellyra, where do I get Augur's EQ Snuggie? Not HIS, but one like it.

I never thought I'd hear myself wanting a Snuggie. Whats wrong with me.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

That's nice but just one shirt (mens and womens)?

Does SOE really feel there is no market for a ton of EQ items (shirts, caps, mugs, etc., etc.)? Not only EQ but for all SOE games, you would think that SOE would be hawking items.

With all the internet and 3rd party companies willing to actually do all the heavy lifting (you just pick your what you want on the items and they do the rest, including maintaining a storefront), I'm pretty surprised there aren't a bunch of "Shop EverQuest" and "Shop SOE" links on the EQ and SOE websites.

Now, personally, I can't afford to go buy this stuff, but every SOE person here keeps saying how "more income for SOE = better EQ", so I want to see more income for SOE.

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

Oh, we all totally agree with you. The issue is at this time SOE isn't really set up to take orders and ship items.

Our partnership with J!NX is really neat for us, because they're actually really good at taking money from customers and then shipping to them what they order. We wanted to get a classic EQ shirt out in time for the 15th Anniversary, but there are definitely plans to get more items rolled out.

We talk a little bit about this, in the article here.
  9. Zugbuzz Journeyman

My Luclin shirt from the Minneapolis FF and my Velious shirt from Vegas (or maybe it was Atlanta) are getting a little worn and I would sure be nice to get replacements.

When will the naggy hats be for sale? I MUST HAVE ONE!
  10. Feradach Augur

One thing they're apparently not very good at however would be keeping inventory in stock. All sizes of men's shirts, both premium and basic are in restock status. I like where y'all are going with this and hope to see it expand, but right now it kind of gives the appearance of being dodgy.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Roshen Brand Manager

EDIT: Their store shows an inventory of men's shirts for me. If you're having an issue, reload your page or clear your cache.
  12. Perplexed Augur

Even though its a bit frayed, I still have and wear my EQ t-shirt. I would love to get another exactly like it!
    Roshen likes this.
  13. Fhenom New Member

I have SoL and PoP shirts, but yes they are like 10 years old. They were very thick/heavy weight material and well made imo. If we could get some new ones of the same caliber, then it's time to get those replaced!!

There was also some collectibles, like action figures and die-cast items back then too. I have a few around still in the boxes.
  14. Edrick Augur

There is a picture of Augur (PBUH) on his twitter in an EQ Snuggie. I'd never thought I'd hear myself say this, but where on earth can I get this Snuggie?
  15. Naugrin Augur

I still have my black zippo with the wizard symbol on it tucked away lol.
  16. Rauven Augur

How about something bigger than a 2XL? Not all of us are skinny guys. Having a 50-51" chest makes those 2XL's a little tight. Especially after washing them. I've worn JINX t-shirts before and even the 3XL size can get tight after a while (and this was when I was in the Army still).

And using the pictures from past SOE Live as a demographic. It might not hurt to get them to print up some 4XLs too while we're at it. You're EQ players are neither short nor tiny :D
    Geroblue and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. Tobynn Augur

druid zippo!
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and guado like this.
  18. Fendy Augur

Here is one place to look. You may have seen this before
    [IMG]
    (I dug out my shirt from the 2002 Dallas FF but apparently www.rpgwear.com is no more)
    Iila likes this.
  19. Mytoss Elder

lighter is pretty cool , but shirt looks pretty plain
    would be nice with some graphics like dragons etc on em
  20. Tobynn Augur

Tucked aware somewhere, I still have a t-shirt from 2003 Chicago Fan Faire. As I recall, I purchased it from a vendor booth named The Phat Lewtz Store. Pair of Iksars in Blues Brothers attire emblazoned across the front, it is not at all plain.
    Mytoss likes this.