Any useful clicky that can cast on other people??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mell, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Mell Journeyman

Like the title said,I was looking for items that can buff(longer than 15 mins) other people.

Right now,I only found Bard's 1hs : Songblade of the Eternal(15 mins haste) and ENC EPIC 1.0(this one is haste too).

It will be great if anyone knows these kind of things could help,thanks.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of 'targetable' click items. If you can narrow down what you're trying to accomplish, we can help. But simply asking for a list of targetable click items...Allakhazam's premium subscription may be a more comprehensive solution.

Also, Songblade of the Eternal is not targetable, and only buffs the Bard's current group.

Good luck!
  3. Mell Journeyman

Sorry,should be more specific about the definition of "useful clicky buff"

1--Longer then 15 mins(so EPIC,Circle of Power...etc not fit in).
    2--Anything that can boost a player's stats noticeably(AC HP Haste DS...etc).
    3--No illusion(low level player doesnt have Perma Illusion AA)

BTW,use the command "/tgb on" then click the Songblade,you can still buff those players not in your group(lowbies like this buff).
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

5. svann Augur

Have you actually tried this? I dont think bards get /tgb.
    Nniki likes this.
  6. Nniki Augur

Bards don't, and it doesn't work.
  7. Nniki Augur

8. svann Augur

9. Qbert Gallifreyan

10. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Earring if dimminutiveness...rangers HATE this item on raids, but it's so fun watching them lash out or even better hearing their cries of pain in discord channels.
  11. Angahran Augur

If you know of a clicky shrink item that can be cast on non group members, then please link it!
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

13. Warpeace Augur

14. Nniki Augur

He said "non group members". There is currently no shrink clicky that works on non-group members.
  15. Angahran Augur

16. Angahran Augur

Sorry, could have sworn OP said out of group (guess the /tgb talk threw me).
    Apologies for the derail
  17. Boze TLP complaint factory

If someone knows of a targetable, beastlord-usable DS clicky I'd be forever in your debt.
  18. Flatchy Court Jester

The earring from plane of mishief from Bristlebane is targatable and very fast cast.
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Some powerful reading comprehension in this thread.
    Dythan likes this.
  20. Flatchy Court Jester

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not reading the rest of the thread in the first place just to answer a question. Sorry your day was ruined lil Bobby.
    Yimin likes this.