Any new week end exp planed ?? :=)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Greendav, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Greendav Lorekeeper

Well it s been a long time since the end of the 17 days bonus exp, some of us are still not 60 and the 10 last level are so long.... :D
  2. Ducreux Augur

I wouldn't expect another before Memorial Day weekend, which would be May 27th-30th.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  3. Greendav Lorekeeper

4. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Yeah, I kinda agree with Ducreaux on this one. Unless they do something for Mother's Day (which would be kinda cute IMO).
  5. uk6999 Augur

You can prob expect Mothers Day armor in DBG store that has flowers, briefcase and toddle 'n' tow effects =)
  6. Progress Augur

I am on Phinigel, so I don't even bother to exp unless it's a double exp weekend. The exp rate is so bad that even when using an exp potion it unbearable. On the plus side I have plenty of time to farm low level loots and work on faction quests.
    Finley likes this.
  7. uk6999 Augur

I think it is a mixed bag. I really enjoyed the slow exp is Classic as it gave me time to improve my char. I dont really have any alts because of it though. I am really concerned once AA's start landing that 3 months wont be long enough. I think you will start seeing AE groups around then start to become the one of the only ways to do it reasonably fast.

I think they will be smart and increase xp at PoP when people start flooding the forums when you have 5 levels and a few hundred AAs to get ( depending on class ) and raid the some of the best content in the game all at the same time.
  8. Weverley Augur

They usually do double xp only during long weekend so i wouldn't expect any of those before a major holiday comes by.Since there was those 17 days at 170% i wouldn't expect any before late may at the earliest.Contrary to some i found the xp to be bearable so far but maybe i'm more patient then others.
  9. Mashef_8013 Elder

Clearly you weren't around for the end of month bonus exp in February. They make it up for no reason now because EXP is atrocious on Phinny and double exp forces people to renew now and that means they are subbed for Velious launch.

I would expect one this weekend if DBG is good at marketing.
    Flobot likes this.